PRE-WAR BUICK ENTHUSIASTS AT CHICKASHA

Terry Wiegand

It is my understanding that all of the pre-war Buick guys are going to meet at high noon on Thursday at the Brass Buicks booth.

I have spoken with Pete Phillips and I beleive he wants to get some photos for the Bugle from this meeting. This is a great

opportunity to get together and talk old Buicks and tell a bunch of lies. Hope to see as many of you guys as I can.

Be there or be square.

Terry Wiegand

Doo Dah America

MR. SHAW IS ONE DAY OFF ON HIS POSTING. IT ONLY RUNS ON THURSDAY AND FRIDAY (21st and 22nd). IF ANYONE SHOWS UP FOR SATURDAY

THEY WILL FIND AN EMPTY PARKING LOT AND A LOCKED GATE. WOULD HATE TO SEE SOMEONE COME ON THE IDEA OF FRIDAY AND SATURDAY. THE

GUYS START SETTING UP ON WEDNESDAY AFTERNOON WITH THURSDAY BEING THE 'BIG' DAY AND BY FRIDAY AFTERNOON ALMOST EVERYBODY IS

GONE.

TERRY WIEGAND

DOO DAH AMERICA

Sorry I can't join you fellows as I always wanted to attend. (Someone has to teach the younger generation about CAD, Architecture and Wood Shop). If you are so inclined to be on the look out for some 1925-25 Standard items. Needing a robe rail and always looking for the correct top irons and rear window for my touring. (My irons are cut down from an older car and has the oval Johnson window).

Thanks and have a great trip!

Larry

post-79073-143141781747_thumb.jpg

Mark:

That was one of the first places I tried. And their new catalog doesn't have anything close. I do have one (swing down type) to make do untill I find one or have to reproduce the ends. Just don't like to take apart and cut down something to fit if it belongs to another car.

Larry

• 2 weeks later...