Deluth Minn.....Cold

Roadster90

Why wouldn't Jim be OK. He's used to this cold. I am from there also and -33 is not the coldest it has been there.

I grew up in DULUTH,MN. I can remember colder days than that. The never even talk about wind chill, they just tell you the temp.

When I started typing your post had not come through yet. I guess great minds do think alike lol.

Unfortunately I am back home in Duluth where when I got off the plane at noon the temp was -6.

The good news is on Feb 18th I am going back to Mazatlan where when I left on Wednesday it was in the 80s.

Had a really nice time down there. Went roller blading almost every day along the 4K Malecon, good cheap food and lots of sunshine and lots of pretty girls.

One especially nice time was last night I had a five hour layover in LA so I called Kinglsey and we met for dinner. A real pleasure to meet him in person.

Unfortunately I am back home in Duluth where when I got off the plane at noon the temp was -6.

The good news is on Feb 18th I am going back to Mazatlan where when I left on Wednesday it was in the 80s.

Had a really nice time down there. Went roller blading almost every day along the 4K Malecon, good cheap food and lots of sunshine and lots of pretty girls.

One especially nice time was last night I had a five hour layover in LA so I called Kinglsey and we met for dinner. A real pleasure to meet him in person.

What am I - chopped liver?! :)

Guest wally888

My month is almost up here in Naples, FL. Will be 80* Wed. otherwise a little chilly at 75-79*.

This is the weather we put up with summer for. Had the 'vert out yesterday with the top down.

Hadn't looked at the forum for a few days and see this post is continuing.

I just asked a neighbor of mine last night how cold it got here while I was gone and he said one night the temp was an actual, not windchill, -30.

Ervin, I would have also like to have met you but had Kingsley's number on my cell phone but did not have yours. I will add it for next time I am in your area.

Jim

Guest Richard D
This is the weather we put up with summer for. Had the 'vert out yesterday with the top down.

Say what you will about hurricanes. We get at least a three day warning then we slide the shutters closed. If you don't have underground power service or a generator then you fly to "visit' friends until power returns.

PS. It is 73.2 right now.