'65 GS for $85k.

Patrick91914

Looks nice. We can only assume the underside is spotless as well. Beautiful color combo and is sure to attract attention though not sure how seriously for $85k. It has the fairly rare original dual quad closed crankcase ventilation that required a special left side valve cover. Apparently a CA car originally assuming the setup is original to the car.

Nice car, but it has the incorrect brake booster and check valve. For that kind of money, it should have the correct items. I just picked up an NOS check valve on ebay two weeks ago.

This car went thru Mecum in Anaheim a short while back. Dont know what it was bid up to but it did not meet reserve. If it is original this is a very rare color/trim combo. I have never seen this combo and I actively research cars with the white custom interior which itself is very unusual. I would like to see the Fisher plate and more detailed pics of the "numbers" and interior. Nice car,

Tom Mooney

This is going to be hard to believe. I have owned two black XJS V-12 Jaguars. I sold the first one on Ebay and actually out BS'ed the seller of this Riviera. The person who bought the car from me wrote to tell me he was a car dealer and had never achieved the level of BS I heaped on that car. He meant it as a compliment and I accepted it as such.

Just reminded of a proud moment in my car hobby life.

Bernie