COMMON SCAM: If you receive a private message from a new member offering a part, make sure to thoroughly verify it. It’s your responsibility to ensure it’s not a scam. Report any suspicious users immediately. ×

Who's Headed To Hershey?

SLP5357

Hi Guys - I've been out of the loop for a few months (working like crazy to keep my business afloat. (I DID build it!)) I was just checking to see who was planning to attend the AACA meet in Hershey next month - I'm hoping to meet some folks in person.

Keep me posted!

Thanks,

Steve

Wow, no one going? Honestly I have not been since 2007. Prob the worst Hershey I have been to(of maybe 15,16 since 1979). Show was on grass, part mud part dust. Much confusion. Many cars not in position by late morning.Too many personal transports.Don't get me wrong, alot of work goes into this event,but it is getting too big. Anyone remember walking across the runway at the airport across the street? Wrote a similar tale shortly after(still on line). Many agreed. I hope things have changed since then. Another thing, maybe it's me, but I'm not that interested in Pinto's, Pacers and Citations. Time for a time limit,no?

We should go next year!

I may have to forego South Bend but sounds good to me. I'm sure you'll have some left over 53 parts, I'll pull some 54 stuff, pile it all on my trailer, act like we know what we're doing and hit it. We'll bring the girls some chocolate back and everythin should be fine.

I may have to forego South Bend but sounds good to me. I'm sure you'll have some left over 53 parts, I'll pull some 54 stuff, pile it all on my trailer, act like we know what we're doing and hit it. We'll bring the girls some chocolate back and everythin should be fine.

yeah man! Maybe I'll have some 50's automobile art ready to sell by then too!