Redwind 89 ties the knot :not subjected related

JohnD1956

Guest Redwind89

Thank you everyone so far. It was a great day. Thank you to my dad for everything, now my question where are the other pictures of us in the GS? Been waiting to see them.

May the Institution of Marriage keep you together though the winding road of life, and and the years be gentle and kind to the path you have both chosen to walk as one. :)

Glad to hear that you had a wonderful service. :D Dandy Dave!

Congrats Doug.

Remember - a wedding is a day, a marriage is a lifetime. Keep that in mind and you can't go wrong. Of course, the other recommendation is to ensure the word "divorce" is removed from your vocabulary.

I feel for the springs on the GS...it was pretty loaded down with humanity there.

Congrats to the new couple and to you, John. Beautiful location. Great to meet you at the breakfast in Danvers.

Thanks for the kind words all. And it was great to see everyone at the Danvers Forum breakfast. Hope to repeat the good times next year in NC

Guest 53Nailhead

Very Nice, Congrats to all !!!

Great Pixs!

[quote name=Thriller

I feel for the springs on the GS...it was pretty loaded down with humanity there.

Haha.... tires are looking a little pancaked as well......:D

Thanks for the kind words all. And it was great to see everyone at the Danvers Forum breakfast. Hope to repeat the good times next year in NC

Didn't know you had a low rider JD......

and Danvers was nutin....... y'all yankee's ain't ever see'd nutin like what's gonna be happnin in Shalotte. Git ready for some Spam and grits brotha's and sista's :D

Didn't know you had a low rider JD......

and Danvers was nutin....... y'all yankee's ain't ever see'd nutin like what's gonna be happnin in Shalotte. Git ready for some Spam and grits brotha's and sista's :D

LOL... Low rider indeed. I'm taking it to a frame shop next week just to be sure it's okay.

As for that Spam and grits, I'll make sure to have my A1C checked BEFORE I leave for NC...

Once when I was at a tractor and engine show in Denton NC, I had this good old southern boy sit with me at breakfast. I was having scrambled eggs and grits. He asked me how I liked em, and I said, " They is plenty good." Then he say's, you aint from round heah, are ya. I says, nope. My Pappys farm is in New York. "New York!" was his reply. "Everyone done knows that's all city,,... I got to go back n tell them boys that they's a Yankee heah what likes Grits." I aint neva see'd no yankee what liked grits. Now, if that don't done beat all." When he finshed eatin, he shook his head and said, "I'm going back to tell em boys now" and walked away. :P Dandy Dave!

Once when I was at a tractor and engine show in Denton NC, I had this good old southern boy sit with me at breakfast. I was having scrambled eggs and grits. He asked me how I liked em, and I said, " They is plenty good." Then he say's, you aint from round heah, are ya. I says, nope. My Pappys farm is in New York. "New York!" was his reply. "Everyone done knows that's all city,,... I got to go back n tell them boys that they's a Yankee heah what likes Grits." I aint neva see'd no yankee what liked grits. Now, if that don't done beat all." When he finshed eatin, he shook his head and said, "I'm going back to tell em boys now" and walked away. :P Dandy Dave!

Yank.. ;):rolleyes:

Y'all aint seen nothin until you have some real NC BBQ, and some REAL grits and Redeye. Could we fit in Spam and country ham?

One may be hard pressed to find those in the hotel. Perhaps we should find a local restaurant to meet at for the BCAFer's breakfast (which I plan on at tenting by the way!)

Mr. Earl, we really should put our heads together and find some place to go to give the city-slickers a taste of the quintessential meal down here. Lemme put some thought to it. ;)

Anyways, that's a bit off topic. Congratulations! Looks like it was a beautiful wedding! :) Especially the Buick involved! ;):D

Yank.. ;):rolleyes:

Y'all aint seen nothin until you have some real NC BBQ, and some REAL grits and Redeye. Could we fit in Spam and country ham?

One may be hard pressed to find those in the hotel. Perhaps we should find a local restaurant to meet at for the BCAFer's breakfast (which I plan on at tenting by the way!)

Mr. Earl, we really should put our heads together and find some place to go to give the city-slickers a taste of the quintessential meal down here. Lemme put some thought to it. ;)

I done told that Boy that my Pappys farm was far from the city, and 280 acers. He jus looked at me funny. If it is city slikers yo tryin to impress, I aint one of em. ;) I done my share of Cow milkin, Corn choppin, -n- hay bailin. Shoot, I'm still jus a po ol country boy. But I'm a happy country boy. :D Dandy Dave!