RED SOX TICKETS DURING BCA NATIONAL MEET?

Jolly_John

Hi. A buddy and I would like to attend the Boston Red Sox vs. the Blue Jays baseball game the evening of Wednesday, July 6.

We realize we can go online to buy tickets, but thought some Boston-area BCA person here on the forum might have tickets they won't be using that we could purchase.

Please PM me, if you have a couple of tickets we can buy. Thanks! John

Guest sintid58

My wife and I would love to see a game at Fenway. If you try to get a group together put us on the list for 2 tickets. I have the room reserved and will be sending in the registration as soon as I get home and have time.

As far as I can tell, there won't be a "group" ticket purchase, guys. Being a smaller venue, Fenway Park games typically sell out well in advance of game day. At this point in time, a person will be fortunate to get two or four seats together for the Wednesday night game, much less a "group".

I would like to repeat my initial post that I would like to buy two tickets from someone in the Boston area who may have season or other tickets, and won't be using them for the July 6 game. Please PM me, if you can help! Thanks, much. John

jolly john is right it is almost impossible to get more than four seats and probably not even that. But the Red Sox offered tours at a very reasonable price all day long. They walk you through the whole stadium and up to the monster seats it is a neet tour.

Frank

have a great Buick day

I have taken the liberty of checking ticket prices for those that might be interested. Standing room is $25 - $30 and seats run from bleachers at $28 to boxes at $99. I think there is even more "special" seating available. As others have said, it would be hard to get more then two together, but perhaps not impossible.

I would also note that from Danvers to Fenway will be a trip through Boston traffic or train and MTA, I believe. You might consider an early afternoon trip and take in a tour there before the game.

John

Guest sintid58

I pulled up tickets for the 7th and there are up to 20 tickets still available for seats in the same sections for between 40 and 50 dollars. Probably not all together or the best seats in the house but we could all ride together. If nothing else maybe we will look into the tours so we can see the park while we are there.