Car photos

Guest 54fins

Guest Oldie & Goodie

Very nice. Might want to send them into a certain magazine for printing. Maybe the one with Bugle in the title?

A GREAT LOOKING CAR! Great pictures!

I clicked on the "Frame Off Build" title and saw the rest of them. At least that's what I thought until I clicked "HOME" and found that neat quote with another picture of the car. Then when I went back to the pictures from there, MORE pictures came up . . . including the 1976 picture positioned against the one with the car on the trailer. A red top!!!

Is that the same dog being pesky??

Thanks,

NTX5467

Edited by NTX5467 (see edit history)

Guest 54fins

I did submit it too the bugle, but I guess it didn't make the cut! Of course my article may have been too long, too short, who knows. I wrote it as a first nationals experience and that may not have suited the format.

But Hemmings liked it, I just have to send off the disk. The photos are very high resolution- 30 megs each. They actually used one of my digital camera photos but I wasn't ready for thier Buick issue (snuck up on me). Then they had a Ford frame off as the centerfold for the Buick issue! I need to submit it this month, pretty sure I can get in a summer issue of Hemmings Classic car

Same type of dog. Jerry Hodge was going to restor the car back in the 70's. His son and his friend, 40 years later! Hope my photos post:eek:

http://eclecticclassics.auto.officelive.com/images/hodgecut1.JPG

http://eclecticclassics.auto.officelive.com/images/hodge1976photo.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Rob McDonald

54FINS, amazing light! I love the reflected ground light that brightens up the lower door panel - PhotoShop or reality? Gotta get me one of those transparent hoods, too. Absolutely lovely. Thanks.

Guest 54fins

I'll submit it again to the bugle. Not sure if they want short and sweet or a longer article

I still have to write it up for Hemmings. Times flys, I was talking to th eeditor 2 years ago and I still have not sent the CD! I'll get off my bum this month. Or next.