My Buicks

g-g-g0

It is too cold and way too much snow to do anything outside so I decided to try to post some pictures of a couple of my Buicks.

The first is my 1953 Super Convertible, model 56 C. It is an original Michigan car that had been in the same family for many years. It had one repaint many years ago. At this point it is a driver and enjoyed in the summer months. It is a decent 20 footer but does require some floor pan repair.

The second is my 1969 Sport Wagon that is an original Georgia car. It is model a 44466 (3rd seat option) equipped with the 340 HP 400 motor, TH 400 transmission, A/C, PS and PB. The color is "Lime Green Poly" and has a green interior. I just bought the car last fall so am looking forward to getting it on the road this summer.

post-53182-143138430941_thumb.jpg

post-53182-143138430998_thumb.jpg

post-53182-143138431045_thumb.jpg

post-53182-1431384311_thumb.jpg

post-53182-143138431139_thumb.jpg

The '57's will be along a bit later. The white one now has a new rebuit 364 and freshly painted engine compartment and is driveable. Presently it is burried in a snow drift. When it surfaces again it goes on the road. As you will see later it needs a paint job and one of my son's has become a decent painter so he would like to takle it this summer. We will see if we can get him some practice.

The black '57 is an extensive restorod project that is going to take some time. Currently the body is on a rotissere nearly complete and primed. We are currently struggeling with wheel/rim/tires size so that we can make a determinination on a frame. It is going to take some months to finish this but will get some pictures of the build posted in a few weeks.

When the black car is completed and MR EARL gets his new '54 hot rod set up to go we may have to have a BIG RUBBER SCHREECHING BUICK RUN OFF in 'dem Suthern Woods and the winner takes the nice jar of WHITE LITIN"!!

You have a nice stable of beauties there Gary! Can't wait to see pic's of the 57's..since they are so near and dear to my heart :)

You gotta love the 69 with the vista window on the passenger rear roof! Great add to your Buick family.

• 4 weeks later...