DA question and answer

Guest 1930

Doug has started an e-mail chain for all DA owners to be able to share info and talk about our cars. Unless I am mistaken its purpose is to get those involved that might not otherwise visit this site so that we may have a broader outreach of information. Anyone interested in adding their names to the list just let me know and I can add you. Calling out Vern, Bob and anyone else I am not thinking off because its already so late and Im too tired. You will automatically receive e-mails everytime someone participates with their question queery or just plain jibber jab.

I have already learned where a roadster I was tracking a few years ago has gone and glad to say it fell in good hands. Hope to see everyone participate and have fun.

That was me Bob with serial #s, Dont know what happened to idra joe, I keep saying I will call him to see whats up. I would like to get on that senior list Gundog if its possible, I would like to learn more about that car. I will add your e-mail Bob if you like, dont know who or how many will participate but assuming that everyone that is on the list is willing or why bother getting on there.

Dr. Joe is on the list, he's been busy getting the phaeton finished. Vern, I didn't have your newest email, will add. Bob and Lenny, either give yours to Jason or me in a PM. The idea is that everyone copies ALL the email addreses to a DA group in their address book. When they send an email about DAs everyone gets it. It is NOT to exlude any conversation here. It's just I know some owners that never use forums and had no interest in one. And sometimes it seems we eat up a lot of discussion about trivia for one type of DB on this forum. Maybe if it's only DA owners we can figure these things out. I know the more I learn about them the more confused I get. This "group" isn't really a new idea, I'm on a list for a type of racecar I have interest in.

Im off this, I have spent hours trying to figure out how to add people and forward stuff but I just give up. Back to this site for my questions and answers. Im lucky I can even figure out how to come here everyday

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...