Hershey Car Show Experience

DizzyDale

Simply put,It's the BEST.:)From new and old AACA pals from this forum to the '37 Ford gurus from the V-8 Club.:) Nothing like the drive in and out of the show field.Sharing car stories with everyone,there are NO strangers at Hershey.THANKS to EVERYONE that pull off the BEST old car experience on the planet every October.diz

Edited by DizzyDale (see edit history)

had a great time despite having to go by my self:( wife had to work my dad having a hurt knee , getting there Friday morning late at the campground, I had a wonderful time :) Did find some stuff for my Chrysler (never did find what i was looking for an oem radio) and a lot of stuff i really didnt need ;)The show was great lot of great people and cars. I did make one vow my chrysler will be there next year:D Pic is from the campground Friday evening:cool:

post-30849-143138118448_thumb.jpg

IMG_3407ShowFieldcopy.jpg

Heres my experience from three and a half days there. I've an interest in Mets and Studebakers and for some reason Model Ts this year. The pictures at the link below start from dropping into the Chocolate field and include random walks through much of the fields (my legs still hurt) a tour through the museum, walking the car corrall and the show on Saturday.

Slideshow of pictures, photos, and videos, from webshots

Enjoy

Bill

IMG_3215chocstadium.jpg

I have a Canon Powershot A720. It goes in my pocket so I always carry it and it does a decent job. The car show pictures were taken from the back of the green F250 Ford Pickup that was on the show field. The flea market pictures were taken from the top row of the stadium stands when I went over for the race cars. I set the zoom to about 50mm, that is zoom it just a bit, rotate the camera around a point, and take a few overlaping pics keeping the horizon at the same spot. Photoshop Express has a built in panarama feature and I just stitch them together. There is often some cleanup to get the overlapping darkness to look right. Glad you enjoyed them.

Bill

Nice stitching job...!

No special effects with this photo below.... just 3 men and their hobby devotion... we'll call this photo The Dollar Pile

Hershey2009dollar.JPG

Yep....get em a-fern the next guy do....LOL :D Dandy Dave!

• 2 weeks later...

Great flea market and show!!!! Did have some problems with the rent a cops on Hershey park drive. They thought their job was to block traffic in all directions instead of keeping traffic flowing...

How do you go about getting more flea market spaces in the same place that you are already in? I would like one more space but like where I am at.

Dale