Another Photo Without Caption

DLynskey

That shot was taken at the Bristol Motor Speedway. Those seats should be just about dead center between turns three and four. Our seats are to the left of those and a few rows lower. I think that guy needs to find a better "groomer". blush.gifsick.gif

<span style="font-weight: bold">Dateline 5/23/2009: </span>The census department's new "tag and release" population estimation method (where a known number of tagged individuals are released into a population, and the proportion of tagged individuals recaptured on a return collection determines the population estimate) ran into a snag when tagged individuals began deliberately aggregating together instead of mixing randomly among the populace. This strange behavior has raised the population estimate of West Virgina by 2500% and Alabama's by a staggering 8000%, while reducing Vermont's estimated population to 812 (mostly juveniles).

Department statisticians are baffled.

Guest Gary Hearn

I saw him a couple of years ago at Richmond! I was in a suite and he was below me between turns 1 and 2.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Paul Christ</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I just threw up a little in my mouth....I'll never watch another auto race...</div></div>

My wife is still wheezing about that one and cannot stop laughing. It will definitely be tough to watch Daytona later this year.

Guest elmo39

Keiser if you manage to watch it ,and i,m not sure if he races in the same series , if he does watch out for the flying kiwi, Scott Dixon

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">My wife is still wheezing about that one and cannot stop laughing. It will definitely be tough to watch Daytona later this year</div></div> You get the same type of thing at a Buffalo Bills home game ....... In December when it's snowing.

.......it isn't just at races grin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gif