Winter has hit Texas

Bill Stoneberg

Not in Austin we didn't.. I had heard that farther North and East they got snow and even Houston got flurries.

2 inches, if South or Central Texas got the, nobody would have a car left and the body shops would be making a killing cause nobody can drive in that.

New Report ******

Just read the paper from Houston, places along Galveston Bay that got hammered by Ike got 2 - 4 inches of snow.

Too Wierd !

Guest imported_Thriller

Buck it up...it's about -10 F here with about a foot of snow on the ground. On Nov. 30, the dugout at the farm had about 9" of ice on it...by now I could probably drive across it with my truck.

eek.gifcrazy.gifcool.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: old-tank</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Buck it up...</div></div>

No problem Derek, we can stand 2-3 days of winter here...it's the 9 months of summer that is brutal.

Willie </div></div>

...and to add insult to injury, we are about 16" below our average yearly rainfall.

"us lardy northern boys melt if we get too much of that heat."

Believe me, us southern fat boys do too. I was working in Houston where it was about 75 degrees and 95 % humidity yesterday and went through a couple of shirts. I finally got home and after a couple of cold beers and some shrimp, I passed out.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: old-tank</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> 82º now and another convertible day....

Willie </div></div>

Damn it. here's what we are working with in the Northeast USA

post-32834-143138026362_thumb.jpg