Girls on Buicks Part 3

BUICK RACER

Guest Dan Cook

I agree, those are great cars. I remember I have about 30 old Life Magazines from back in the '40's in the bedroom closet. Bet I can find some old Buicks in there. Will let you know. Dan

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hmm maybe we can have a boys on Buick too --- hehe can't any of you guys take a nice pic grin.gif -- best BB pic gets a Xmas present from me smile.gif..

Cheers

Dyna

OK you Guys,

Dyna wants to see everything on this side of the pond stretched out on the hood of a Buick. Somehow I think Dandydaves and Lamar might be the first to pose.

Dave, you really do not need to wear those red knock-me-downs that you have.

Stevo

Guest imported_Thriller

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Dyna</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hmm maybe we can have a boys on Buick too --- hehe can't any of you guys take a nice pic grin.gif -- best BB pic gets a Xmas present from me smile.gif..

Cheers

Dyna </div></div>

Perhaps it has something to do to the fact that many of us would do expensive damage to the cars.

There's a '56 in the garage that I don't care much about...I could sit on it and get The Boss to take a photo...of course, since it is in the garage and it is supposed to go to -25 C tonight, you won't see me looking like Dave's photo...you'd be lucky to see much of my face at all grin.gifwink.gif

I suppose I do have a couple of propane heaters, but that would be a lot like work.

Hey, now if you really want to see something neat, buy Mr. Earl a plane ticket to come up here, I can get him to taste the '56 and we'll get a nice photo of his tongue stuck to the car grin.gif

Guest imported_MrEarl

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Dyna</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hmm maybe we can have a boys on Buick too --- hehe can't any of you guys take a nice pic grin.gif -- best BB pic gets a Xmas present from me smile.gif..

Cheers

Dyna </div></div>

Holy Bajeezus Dave, you win, contest over!!! no more entries guys PULEEEEZE!!!!!

Now I would have entered, but I notice the contest was for ""Boys" on Buicks". Let me know if you'd like to see a real MAN on a Buick.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Dave can't be the whinner......... </div></div> WWWWWAAAAAHHHHHH.. cry.gif..WWWWWWHHHAAAAAAA cry.gif

I suppose I can't be a winner either!

OOOHHHH, Gee wis..... Foiled again! crazy.gif Anyway, it is a very rare GM car. smile.gif Can any of you guess what it is? The photo already gives you one hint. wink.gif

Say JD, That's one cute baby! I could forfeit anytime for a Good lookin little feller like that. grin.gif Dave!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MrEarl</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Holy Bajeezus Dave, you win, contest over!!! no more entries guys PULEEEEZE!!!!!

Now I would have entered, but I notice the contest was for ""Boys" on Buicks". Let me know if you'd like to see a real MAN on a Buick.

</div></div>

hehe, this was sure fun -- so lets open a new one with some RMB -> Real Men on Buick although if someone want to sing too it's all ok smile.gif ... Mean while I need to figure out a good Xmas present.

Cheers Dyna

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 1DandyDaves</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style="color: #FF0000">OK, You asked for it now........ crazy.gif</span>

<span style="color: #993399">Haa Ha ha!.......... laugh.gif Dandy Dave!</span> </div></div>

Low got to give you credit for the sexy outfit, knocked my socks off grin.gif but say it's a strange grill and emblem on the Buick -- May I ask if it's the super rare Buick Antelope ?

Hmm so what is your Xmas wishes smile.gif

Cheers Dyna

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnD1956</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Dave can't be the whinner, it's obvious he posed on a modified Buick, so he's disqualified. So here's my entry...

</div></div>

You guys and Real Men sure give me a good time smile.gif. I loved the sweet pic. Maybe a pedal car in form of a Buick will makes his Xmas shine smile.gif...

Cheers Dyna

Cheers

Dyna </div></div>

Let's try this: Present & Future Reatta Owners.

post-40659-143137958245_thumb.jpg

Guest imported_MrEarl

Boy, oh boy, oh boy,...look what you've started Dyna.

Great pictures so far guys but make way... here is my official entry into the BOYS ON BUICKS contest.

Currently standing 6-4 (2 inches taller than me)I would definitley not call him a boy these days, but back in Flint in 2003, lil Jordie was all over a few folks Buicks including this raggedy ol red Buick truck and this ol rat rod lookin thang. grin.gif

OK, what's my prize? laugh.gif

scan1.jpg

scan2.jpg

Guest imported_Thriller

This photo is 5 years old....

Joseph_driving_47a.jpg

Here's another from the same day of cleaning up the Roadie...

kids_52RM.jpg

Of course, that girl kept getting in the photos too....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">May I ask if it's the super rare Buick Antelope ? </div></div>

No, not that. As no one else is guessing I'll tell y'all what it is. It is a <span style="color: #FF0000">1958 Chevy Two Door Yolman Wagon!</span> I think there were only about 1,200 or so built and is the Rarest of the rare of the 58's.

It was a very hot day in July when I winched that thing out of the woods a number of years ago. Perfect Speedo weather. whistle.gif A buddy took the picture just before I put the hook on it.

I made that poster a while back and it hangs over my rolltop desk.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hmm so what is your Xmas wishes </div></div>

<span style="color: #3366FF">A 1991 Reatta Convertible, Maui Blue with white interior. 16 way seat and CD player. </span> smile.gif <span style="color: #006600">I've been a good boy.</span> <span style="color: #CC0000">Really I have Santa!</span>

Tallyho, laugh.gif Dave!

My Nephews with Grandma's Creampuff '95 Riviera at the Great Lakes Regional 2007 in Grand Island, NY with their 2008 BCA National Hats!

P1000216.JPG

My Nephews again with my '86 GN, same place and time:

P1000214.JPG

My Nephews Colin and Demetrius with their Daddy's '56 out in the world for the 1st time in 10 yrs! '56 2 door Sedan, 3 SPEED!: P1000213.JPG

They still haven't ridden in it cause it doesn't have seat belts, but come next summer, I expect them to show up in Flint, riding in style, seat belts and all!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...