Early Chrysler

dep5

Dan, Unless my eyes are deceiving me, it appears that the headlamps have peaks at the top of the headlamp door. That would make this a 24-early 25 "B" . it also appears to have a one piece windshield, which again depending on the body builder is of the same era. Hope this helps. Rob

• Like 1

The car has the Chrysler ribbon bezels for the 4 cylinder cars when I use a magnifying glass  I also see it has front brakes.

If they are Indiana plates on the car 1925 had light background /dark lettering.

I think it is a early 1926 Model 50 with the optional 4 wheel brakes.

Press photo showing the new Model ?

• Like 1

17 hours ago, 28 Chrysler said:

The car has the Chrysler ribbon bezels for the 4 cylinder cars when I use a magnifying glass  I also see it has front brakes.

If they are Indiana plates on the car 1925 had light background /dark lettering.

I think it is a early 1926 Model 50 with the optional 4 wheel brakes.

Press photo showing the new Model ?

Just curious, recently found this badge that I was told fit very early Chrysler and it has the same shape but is marked "SIX" and has the ribbons as well?

Howard Dennis

Chry 1.JPG

20 hours ago, viv w said:

Ribbon Bezels, short hood, 6 lug wheels. looks like a 1926 model 58.

The model 50 and 52 have 4 lug wheels as far as I know.

Viv.

Yep. I had one just like it.

1 hour ago, 28 Chrysler said:

The first 4 cylinder cars had "FOUR" on the ribbon. The "SIX was on 1924 thru early 1926 Model B & G cars.

I appreciate the clarification on what I found. I'm looking to use it in trade for this Maxwell badge I'd like to own if anyone has or knows of one.

Howard Dennis

900.jpg