2016 Founders Tour

Well, I may be too late answering this, been out and about....take exit 310 off I-81, north on Hwy 37....take 522 west to and through Berkeley Springs, past which you'll catch I-70 to Breezewwod...at that point you can continue on Hwy 30 or get on the turnpike...from there (Breezewood)  I personally would take a left on  Hwy 30 to a right on Hwy 26, which takes you right to Huntingdon....

Good traveling to all on the Founders Tour.

We did have a little trouble on the Sentimental Tour with vapor lock and electrical. But a good trouble truck saved the day.

Hope you have a great trip! Without car troubles!

Wayne, check your tires...?

• Like 1

Having  a great time so far on the AACA Founders Tour - thjis is the 28th Founders, and I've been on all 28

Tomorow is a boat ride, and then a visit to the fabulous Swigert Museum here in Huntingdon, PA

Yes  We are having a great time Boat ride this morning  great lunch then the Swigart  Museum  with a ice cream social  .  having a great time  Kings32chevy

We had  a GREAT time   , the club out did themselves .  The food was good and plenty  of it  ,  The routes  where nice back roads  { I would rather take them and enjoy the country } Some people didn't like the gravel road . I came back and rinsed off the dust  , car looked good for the rest of the week  .  Got to visit with old friends  and made some new ones .  Tom with the 32 chevy ,     If you haven't been on  a national tour you should  ,that is y they put wheels on cars ,if you don't drive them you shouldn't buy the tires.  Kings32

Every tour, I learn new things - how to's, why's, new insights and epiphanies.  but the BEST part is all the folks - regardless of the cars they are driving, it is simply thrilling.

Howard really helped me out and I cant wait to see HIS '32 in Gettysburg next year!

The limit is to be 150 cars - I expect it will fill very fast.  Heck, I'd like to get our registration in right now.  If you have not ever participated in a national tour, this is something should be on your bucket list. 

Tom