Rare & Unusal Cars

hddennis

Wayne, it must be your computer blocking something for some reason?  It just now worked for me, when you click on link it just goes to website with a bunch of pictures you have to scroll down to see, nothing to open.

Howard Dennis

Guest AlCapone

Wayne, it must be your computer blocking something for some reason?  It just now worked for me, when you click on link it just goes to website with a bunch of pictures you have to scroll down to see, nothing to open.

Howard Dennis

When I click on link it goes to narrative rather than. Photographs??? Wayne

Really great and huge with many interesting cars.  A lot of the pictures have the scalloped edges that I remember well.  It is well worth looking at and I will go back many times to see it all.  There are a lot of old photos of very unusual (some are a little hideous) custom cars of the 40's and 50's too.  Most photos are captioned and provide details.

Edited by michel88 (see edit history)

Thank you for the link! I did enjoy what I could see. For what it is worth, only somewhat over half the pictures loaded on my moderately slow DSL connection.  Most of the last half just showed as "broken images". Large sites often will not load fully. There are some really unusual cars there.