For Sale: 1975 Pontiac Bonneville 4dr Hardtop, 27K miles - $10,000 - Centerville, IA - Not Mine

For Sale: 1975 Pontiac Bonneville 4dr Hardtop, 27K miles - $10,000 - Centerville, IA

1975 pontiac bonneville for sale by owner - Centerville, IA - craigslist
Seller's Description:

Selling my 1975 Bonneville. 400 cu engine. 27k miles. Pictures say it all. Located in Centerville, Iowa. Has had passenger side paint work due to original owner scraping on the garage door years ago. Hard to find a nicer one just need the space. Serious inquiries only and will not respond to is this available. odometer: 27,000.
Copy and paste in your email: d099fa9c611f3393979d967f4a0af7ba@sale.craigslist.org

I have no personal interest or stake in the eventual sale of this 1975 Pontiac Bonneville 4dr Hardtop.

'75 Pontiac Bonneville IA a.jpg

'75 Pontiac Bonneville IA b.jpg

'75 Pontiac Bonneville IA c.jpg

'75 Pontiac Bonneville IA d.jpg

'75 Pontiac Bonneville IA e.jpg

'75 Pontiac Bonneville IA f.jpg

'75 Pontiac Bonneville IA g.jpg

'75 Pontiac Bonneville IA h.jpg

• Like 2

This car reminds me of the little adverting diddy: "Get that great GM feeling with genuine GM parts!"

• Like 2

This is an oddly optioned road hawg with manual 60/40 seat and windows. Nice enough example.

Hope that bug shield hasn't left any visible mounting holes on the hood. Another one of those things I never liked and in truth never saw much point in. Keep the leading edge of the hood waxed and bugs don't stick, and with this silly thing you STILL have to scrub bugs off it.

6 minutes ago, rocketraider said:

This is an oddly optioned road hawg with manual 60/40 seat and windows. Nice enough example.

Hope that bug shield hasn't left any visible mounting holes on the hood. Another one of those things I never liked and in truth never saw much point in. Keep the leading edge of the hood waxed and bugs don't stick, and with this silly thing you STILL have to scrub bugs off it.

I believe the idea was to divert the air flow , and therefore the bugs,  over the windshield.  Did it work?  Not very.

Ben

5 minutes ago, rocketraider said:

I am happy to have one for my 1971 Ambulance.  I don’t worry about the hood, it keeps bugs and rocks away from the $2000 commercial chassis only windshield!  
Mine mounts to the lower edge of the hood, no holes or damage in visible areas. 

IMG_3155.jpeg

• Like 3

This is an example of a model that collectors

overlook, so very few have been preserved.

The 1975-1976 full-size Pontiacs look much the

same, and of all the models and body styles--

Catalina, Bonneville, Grand Ville 2-doors, 4-door

sedans, 4-door hardtops, and convertibles--

only the 1975 Grand Ville convertible is readily available.

This green 4-door hardtop looks excellent.

It survived only by chance, and it deserves a good home.

Edited by John_S_in_Penna (see edit history)
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I remember that color; it was pretty popular at the time.  Nice example of a upper-middle family car.  First year for "UNLEADED FUEL ONLY" catalytic converter equipped cars.  An improvement over the stifling emission control systems used until 1974.

• Like 1