For Sale: 1964 Dodge 440 4dr Sedan, 6-cyl. - Repaint Project - $2,900 - Saint James, L.I.N.Y. - Not Mine

For Sale: 1964 Dodge 440 4dr Sedan, 6-cyl. - Repaint Project - $2,900 - Saint James, L.I.N.Y.

1964 Dodge 4 door for sale by owner - Saint James, NY - craigslist
Seller's Description:

Nice car, new battery, ignition, alternator and brakes Straight 6-cylinder. Model actually called a Dodge 440 wit push-button automatic transmission. odometer: 87446.
Copy and paste in your email: 8d591d5259eb3610977bf95d27a039df@sale.craigslist.org

I have no personal interest or stake in the eventual sale of this 1964 Dodge 440 4dr Sedan, 6-cyl. - Repaint Project.

'64 Dodge 440 LINY a.jpg

'64 Dodge 440 LINY b.jpg

'64 Dodge 440 LINY c.jpg

😳

Well- Jackson Pollock lived on Long Island, though he died some years before this Dodge was made. Tribute, maybe?

It reminds me of the linoleum floor one of my great-aunts had in her back hall.

I sure hope none of Walt Gosden's art students had any hand in this!

• Haha 4

36 minutes ago, Fleetwood Meadow said:

If it has a new alternator, battery, and brakes, the interior seems in tact, why is it less that $3k? What am I missing? Certainly not just the paint, since the seller didn’t comment on.

Maybe the catch is that the trunk is loaded with all of his "masterpieces" that didn't sell and you have to take them too if you buy the car.

• Haha 2