1955 Cadillac Seville - $30K

Nice car!  Person who wrote the ad needs some assistance in how to describe the car and it’s condition. And I do like the color combo, very popular choice in 1950s.

It's not a Seville. The Seville was the two door hardtop version of the ELDorado. This is a DeVille or series 62. Still, it's a nice car and I love the color.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, TerryB said:

Person who wrote the ad needs some assistance in how to describe the car and it’s condition.

And some photography lessons wouldn't hurt either!  But the car -- actually a Coupe DeVille as has been pointed out -- looks really nice.

• Like 2

Neat Cadillac.  I agree the colors are a good choice. I guess I'm a little predisposed to the green because I have a green 57 Pontiac and people constantly tell me "the color on the car is really gorgeous!"

25 minutes ago, Charlie Petty said:

Beautiful car, and the choices are:  scam, typo (Seville/Deville), or the seller doesn't know what he is selling.  I don't think there was an Eldorado Seville (hardtop) in '55.

I think you’re right, that the Seville hardtop started in 56

On 5/13/2024 at 7:06 AM, deac said:

Neat Cadillac.  I agree the colors are a good choice. I guess I'm a little predisposed to the green because I have a green 57 Pontiac and people constantly tell me "the color on the car is really gorgeous!"

A certain Richard always says green is the color of money ...

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, DrumBob said:

"Wast rebuild?" The writer of the ad needs to go back to typing class. 

No, he's just using the past pluperfect tense!  Shakespeare used it all the time.  😜

• Haha 1