1928 Model A Pickup Truck - $6,500

It's very difficult to find previous Model A posts (too many!) but this has been for sale for a long time, beginning at a much higher price. This price seems pretty fair if inspection doesn't reveal something really bad. It would be a useful vehicle, you just need to be comfortable with an economy airline seating arraignment.  

https://slo.craigslist.org/cto/d/arroyo-grande-1928-model-pickup-truck/7717086472.html

This 1928 Ford pickup looks I have been told, should not take a lot to get going again. The paint looks to be original and has some rust. The truck is a bit rougher than the photos show. This was my father's truck. He passed which is way I'm selling it.

email: 57174f46964a3e15bc02da4d58386f40@sale.craigslist.org

1928 Model A Pickup Truck 100k0k_drhyIvW4Gtu_0ak07K_600x450.jpg00K0K_hPgIcdjgM3V_0ak07K_600x450.jpg00D0D_7MSoONibLsz_0ak07K_600x450.jpg

• Like 5

It's actually not a pickup but a cut down sedan of some sort but they actually used a real pickup bed.  That said I have seen worse conversions.  Might have even been cut down from a sedan delivery by the looks of the blank quarter windows.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Lowes sells 4 x 4's (big golf carts) for around 10k. A couple of my neighbors have them and burn up and down the roads. I would just as soon spend half on this and have just as much fun!

• Like 4