1959 Buick LeSabre Estate Wagon - Surprised no one's posted this one here yet

34 minutes ago, NC-car-guy said:

Hmmm   not sure white looks good on this wagon, and that's some hefty money, but how many 59 wagons have we seen?

Personally, I've only seen two in person and know of less than 10 around the globe.

• Like 1

With a combined total of 13,517 LeSabre & Invicta station wagons produced in 1959, certainly a lot more than 10 would be in existance today. There's a possibility someone somewhere might be cruising down the street in one right now as I'm typing this. The world is a pretty big place. 

• Like 2

Back in the day I had a 1958 Century Caballero hardtop wagon as a daily driver. The total production of all 1958 Buick wagons was 11,539.  I only saw a few of those over the years but after a quick 15 minute internet search of YouTube & Pinterest I found over a dozen recent pictures of 1958 Buick station wagons so there are still some out there.

• Like 1

On 2/25/2024 at 2:35 AM, Y-JobFan said:

It's only $60K over Hagerty's number 1 concours value, so should be easy to get a deal lol 

I would like to place an order for twenty (20)  1959 buick wagons restored to number 1 concours condition for $35,000.00/each........

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 2/27/2024 at 6:48 PM, Terry Y said:

I would like to place an order for twenty (20)  1959 buick wagons restored to number 1 concours condition for $35,000.00/each........

Isn't that the same scenario on most restorations????  More in them than they can ever get out of them.  That's not how it works

I was watching the old "Perry Mason" ace attorney show on TV last night. An identical white 1959 BUICK wagon showed up quite well in the background of one of the location shots. It was parked in front of a room entrance at a "Palm Springs motel". Lots of earlier '50's convertibles in the same series of California exterior shots. It's fun to be taken back in time like that. John

• Like 1