Is there a Plymouth/Dodge/Mopar club like the Pontiac Oakland Club?

61-63

I am mainly a Pontiac guy but like them all and am starting to get interested in the early/mid 60s Mopar max wedge cars, hence my question.  The Pontiac club - POCI - has a great monthly magazine and a National meet that rotates to a different city every year.  Is there a Plymouth/Dodge/Mopar club like this?  More than one?  Again my interest is the mid 60s B body cars.  I'm on the B Bodies and Moparts websites so not talking about forums but a club with a good magazine.  Thanks,  John

Edited by 61-63
word errors (see edit history)

If you decide you want a Plymouth there is the National Plymouth Owners Club. It also has local chapters but that can be a bit of a misnomer because they are somewhat scattered throughout the country. I was in it for ten years and they are mostly very nice folks.

Edited by plymouthcranbrook (see edit history)
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, ted sweet said:

in my expereience the plymouthclub has very little interested post 1950 cars. and no interst in muscle cars

My experience is somewhat similar except the local that I was in seemed to be primarily consisting of pre 1970 cars. Mostly 40’s through 60’s with a scattering of pre war vehicles. When I bought my 1980 Volare four door sedan I got laughed at by some members for buying a piece of junk.  Just a few of them it’s true, but some.  My experience at the National event I attended was different as  the car was welcomed by several members though that said mostly those who owned “newer” models.

Edited by plymouthcranbrook (see edit history)

It seems to me that the Plymouth owners club has more articles on 50'60'70s cars now.  Every now quarterly publication has more and more later year Plymouth articles than pre-war cars.   Most of the articles are submitted by members.  If the owners of the later Plymouths do not submit articles it will appear that there is no interest in these cars.

• Like 1

On 2/18/2024 at 7:26 AM, 61-63 said:

I am mainly a Pontiac guy but like them all and am starting to get interested in the early/mid 60s Mopar max wedge cars, hence my question.  The Pontiac club - POCI - has a great monthly magazine and a National meet that rotates to a different city every year.  Is there a Plymouth/Dodge/Mopar club like this?  More than one?  Again my interest is the mid 60s B body cars.  I'm on the B Bodies and Moparts websites so not talking about forums but a club with a good magazine.  Thanks,  John

Dodge Brothers Club for 1938 and earlier.

6 hours ago, 31plymouth said:

It seems to me that the Plymouth owners club has more articles on 50'60'70s cars now.  Every now quarterly publication has more and more later year Plymouth articles than pre-war cars.   Most of the articles are submitted by members.  If the owners of the later Plymouths do not submit articles it will appear that there is no interest in these cars.

And I have been gone for 10 years so my data is old. Newer members might equal newer cars.

• Like 1