For Sale: 1964 Dodge 330 4dr Sedan, 29K miles - $9,900 - Winchester, VA - Not Mine

For Sale: 1964 Dodge 330 4dr Sedan, 29K miles - $9,900 - Winchester, VA

1964 Dodge for sale by owner - Winchester, VA - craigslist
Seller's Description:

318 Auto, garage kept, extremely clean, totally rust free. Everything on this car works including lights, wipers, heat, defrost, cigarette lighter, AM radio. The dash is perfect and never drilled or cut. Steering wheel has no cracks or wear marks.  All factory glass is perfectly clear, and windows roll up and down with ease. All body gaps perfect and doors open and close with ease. This car does not leak any fluids. New shocks, new radial tires, new exhaust. Color of car is cream. Turnkey car. odometer: 29000
Contact: Call Tommy with any questions at before 9:00PM EST. (703) 3-fourteen-2-two-3-7
Copy and paste in your email: 5a67dea0796c340897eb0981000ef0a8@sale.craigslist.org

I have no personal interest or stake in the eventual sale of this 1964 Dodge 330 4dr Sedan.

'64 Dodge 330 VA a.jpg

'64 Dodge 330 VA b.jpg

'64 Dodge 330 VA c.jpg

'64 Dodge 330 VA d.jpg

'64 Dodge 330 VA e.jpg

'64 Dodge 330 VA f.jpg

'64 Dodge 330 VA g.jpg

'64 Dodge 330 VA h.jpg

'64 Dodge 330 VA i.jpg

'64 Dodge 330 VA j.jpg

• Like 4

9 hours ago, EmTee said:

Why oh why are cars like this always low-optioned 4-door sedans...?!?  :o

This has to be the best example on the planet!

Probably originally purchased by conservative older folks (empty-nesters) after years of driving tired station wagons full of dogs and Little Leaguers. No doubt their last car, never driven fast or far, always garaged, well maintained, and kept meticulously clean.

Every suburban neighborhood knew of an owner like this.

• Like 2

On 2/17/2024 at 9:16 AM, EmTee said:

Why oh why are cars like this always low-optioned 4-door sedans...?!?  :o

This has to be the best example on the planet!

Yeah and always in cream , beige, crap brown or a white.  With a matching equally drab and boring interior. 

I think I would buy this car if was closer to me for my personal inspection.  I know it's not a flashy car to grab the eyes at a car show but it puts me back in my day just to drive it..  I always wanted a 64 Polara 2dr with a factory 4 spd. and 383 engine after seeing one for sale back in 1965 from an individual.. I was only 17 years old and no money.. 

• Like 2