For Sale: 1966 Chrysler New Yorker 4dr 6-window Town Sedan - $7,950 - Renton, WA - Not Mine

For Sale: 1966 Chrysler New Yorker 4dr 6-window Town Sedan - $7,950 - Renton, WA

1966 Chrysler New Yorker for sale by owner - Renton, WA - craigslist
Seller's Description:

1966 Chrysler New Yorker 4-door High Class Town Sedan, V8 440 cu in, 4bbl. 87k miles, $7950 obo
Copy and paste in your email: 91ef1d8d715f360b9ddc2934388efc3d@sale.craigslist.org

I have no personal interest or stake in the eventual sale of this 1966 Chrysler New Yorker 4dr 6-window Town Sedan.
The Standard Catalog of American Cars, 1946-1975, edited by John Gunnell states 13,025 1966 Chrysler New Yorker 4dr 6-window Town Sedan built.

'66 Chrysler NY'r WA a.jpg

'66 Chrysler NY'r WA b.jpg

'66 Chrysler NY'r WA c.jpg

'66 Chrysler NY'r WA d.jpg

'66 Chrysler NY'r WA e.jpg

'66 Chrysler NY'r WA f.jpg

'66 Chrysler NY'r WA g.jpg

'66 Chrysler NY'r WA h.jpg

'66 Chrysler NY'r WA i.jpg

• Like 3

A nice clean example but I'd have to question the car's mechanical condition since there's no mention of it anywhere. The battery and the AC belts are missing and there's a chock in front of the left front tire. Was there really a "High Class" Town Sedan model available? Were there "Low Class" New Yorkers available too? I think not, that's just a typical seller embellishment to make this sedan out to be more than it really is. I think if the car runs & drives as it should they would be touting that in the ad. Seems reasonably priced but more information is needed. 

• Thanks 2

I am quite sure that Chrysler was using Carter Carburetors in 66. My Barracuda had a C series AFB on it from the factory. I have been a fan of Carter carbs ever since owning that car.