June 9-13 2024 Eastern Divisional Tour Fredericksburg VA

chas1963

Mark your calendars...the Eastern Divisional Tour is set for June 9-13 in historic Fredericksburg VA.  Join us as we learn about the Founding Fathers all the way up to the Final Frontier.  Guided tours of the Fredericksburg Battlefield and Chatham Manor, Washington's boyhood home, Ferry Farm, the Air and Space Museum, Stratford Hall, Menokin, and the National Museum of the Marine Corps.  Our host hotel will extend our group rate three days before and after the tour for those that want to take in more of the historic sites around the area.  Email me for more information.  Chas1963@hotmail.com    Tour is limited to 50 cars

Charlie Steffy

Eastern Divisional Tour Chairman

• Like 2

2 hours ago, PatMarcy said:

Would you please send us registration info and itinerary? Is the tour older car friendly? Like 1915?  

The itinerary is posted above.  The registration form will be ready shortly after the new year when prices are firmed up.  We will be touring back roads...the longest day is to the Air and Space Museum, about 140 miles round trip.  Other days are much shorter.  

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Hi @chas1963. Sent the registration in a couple of weeks ago, Hope you recieved it. Hotel booked also. Looking forward to it.

If I decide to bring a Buick instead of the Mercedes I hope that would be ok? Mercedes 560SL is entered for the Spring Saratoga

Meet the next week. Have to decide which I want to tow back and forth, then drive it on the tour. Did not realize it's that close,

Saratoga will be the 560's first Meet.