Not Mine - 1962 Imperial for Sale in Mt. Joy, PA - $3200

I have no affiliation with the car or the listing. 

Looks like a decent car from the few pics though interior photos would be nice. 

Listing Info:

"1962 Imperial. Sitting for 20 years, didn’t start it. Good interior for age. Call [hidden information] to see it or for more information"

Listing Linkhttps://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/273743735172874/

Poster's Profilehttps://www.facebook.com/shari.wolgemuth

image.png.1653221b69b3c976531ca7703b23e4bc.png

image.png.fea2a68b12a5a6cb5c1039ccc68b666a.png

image.png.41cd371f31d9a0e24f848a21a33db8e0.png

image.png.e2d4f8de45fff3369e9fc29245ebeb18.png

• Thanks 1

Let's see... a couple hours spent washing this Imperial (therapeutic BTW) or even a few hundred bucks having it professionally cleaned and detailed would go a long way in its presentation. Otherwise it's just a dirty, non-running, non-driveable, old car.

I don't subscribe to this overused "BARN FIND!!" or "PATINA!!" nonsense. Buzzwords used by opportunists looking to make a fast buck while expending no effort or expense.

• Like 2

Years ago my neighbor had a car just like this sitting in their drive. He worked and Chrysler and I only assumed he was going to 'fix it up someday'. Never happened. I always thought these were just about the ugliest cars ever made, but now I have a greater appreciation for the design. Would be nice to cruise around one in like new condition but would not want to put out the money to get it to that point.

With it selling so fast, it might be up for sale soon to a flipper near you (or near me, it's in my area, I've never seen it before), maybe at Spring Carlisle. Buyer can start by getting the car running, getting those power windows to work, buying a new set of tires and a installing a pair of the correct taillight lenses. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, The 55er said:

With it selling so fast, it might be up for sale soon to a flipper near you (or near me, it's in my area, I've never seen it before), maybe at Spring Carlisle. Buyer can start by getting the car running, getting those power windows to work, buying a new set of tires and a installing a pair of the correct taillight lenses. 

Quite possibly. Hoping it didn't end up in the hands of some derby guy...

• Thanks 1