Hi Jay. Just a note that I have the new tires for my 1929 Fargo Express Panel, and have found that it has a Dodge DA-6 engine.

I should be able to move the truck to its new home later this week, and will let you know about my engine, transmission and drive shaft needs.

In the meantime, I see that you have some antique Chrysler steering wheels, and I need to replace the broken….now missing….one on the Fargo

The steering wheel has a horn button and the levers for the spark advance and headlights, and they mount to a shaft which runs down the steering column, through the gear box, and work the headlight switch and spark advance rod.

The center hole of the steering wheel has a 1” OD, and is secured with a slotted key.

I’ll send some photos if they will help.

Edited by Jack Bennett (see edit history)

• 3 weeks later...

Actually, I just picked up a beautiful steering wheel,with all the levers, horn button  and tubes. It is off a 1927-8 model 70. ALL $500.  I think the wheel is 18 inches.

I ALSO PICKED UP A great gas tank  Ns a pair of round shocks with brackets. Starter too.

Astheime@ptd.net 

Leaving for hunting camp soon.

On 11/21/2023 at 5:15 PM, pre1939chrysler said:

Actually, I just picked up a beautiful steering wheel,with all the levers, horn button  and tubes. It is off a 1927-8 model 70. ALL $500.  I think the wheel is 18 inches.

I ALSO PICKED UP A great gas tank  Ns a pair of round shocks with brackets. Starter too.

Astheime@ptd.net 

Leaving for hunting camp soon.

Need a 17" OD that looks like this on both ends and/or just the horn button with good levers if you have it.

071.JPG

083.JPG

080.JPG

079.JPG

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the photos,  but I have that one already, and I feel it's incorrect. My car  is a 1925 B 70 roadster, so it should have a metal spoke wood rim wheel. Please check on  Hyman's site under sold inventory and the 1924 chrysler roadster will show the correct wheel, that I am looking for. Thanks for helping out.