For Sale: 1929 Chevrolet Screen-side, Full-top Canopy Express, Body by Martin Parry - $18,500 - Clinton, MA - Not Mine

For Sale: 1929 Chevrolet Screen-side, Full-top Canopy Express, Body by Martin Parry - $18,500 - Clinton, MA

Chevrolet 1929 Express - cars & trucks - by owner - vehicle... (craigslist.org)
Seller's Description:

1929 Chevrolet pickup truck with Martin Parry full top/Canopy Express Body. Maroon, 6-cylinder, odometer: 34718.
Copy and paste in your email:  e34039811e0e36a9b3f705bafabfbf14@sale.craigslist.org

I have no personal interest or stake in the eventual sale of this 1929 Chevrolet Screen-side, Full-top Canopy Express, Body by Martin Parry.

'29 Chevrolet Express MA a.jpg

'29 Chevrolet Express MA b.jpg

'29 Chevrolet Express MA c.jpg

'29 Chevrolet Express MA d.jpg

• Like 3

Guys, in the back?!  Really??  Note truck purchased  specifically to accomodate best car buddy.  She gets the entire back section, in fact the jumpseat has never been down that I can recall.  Big fluffy dog bed and baggie of biscuits aboard though!! 😉😁

20230602_065320.jpg

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Steve_Mack_CT said:

Guys, in the back?!  Really??  Note truck purchased  specifically to accomodate best car buddy.  She gets the entire back section, in fact the jumpseat has never been down that I can recall.  Big fluffy dog bed and baggie of biscuits aboard though!! 😉😁

20230602_065320.jpg

My wife has the bed in the pass. seat of her car. Dog goes to work with her everyday. Then again its considerably smaller than your friend.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TAKerry said:

My wife has the bed in the pass. seat of her car. 

At first I thought your wife was sleeping there!

As a kid in the 50's, freeways hadn't reached our area, and when we went on vacation to Southern California and hit all the traffic and Freeways around LA, my mother would lay down in the back seat. She couldn't stand to watch!

Getting back to the subject of this post; very unusual and interesting body and the first year for the famous Chevy 6. If it's good mechanically, I'd call it fairly priced!   

• Like 2