For Sale: 1960 Pontiac Bonneville Vista 4dr Hardtop - "Runs and stops good, Don't use" - Lancaster, PA - Not Mine - 10/6 Deleted

For sale on Facebook: 1960 Pontiac Bonneville Vista 4-door Hardtop in Lancaster, PA  -  $16,500  -  Must be a member of Facebook to access Seller's contact information.

Link: https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/668023961504702/-1960-Pontiac-Bonneville-Vista-Hardtop

Seller's Description:

1960 Pontiac Bonneville Vista 4-door Hardtop

• Driven 35,000 miles
  • Automatic transmission
  • Exterior color: White · Interior color: Brown

1960 Pontiac Bonneville 35k Miles, I only used 5 times in the past 8 years. Imported from Puerto Rico in 2014. Never see rain, snow or salt. 0 rust, runs and stops good. I don't have time to use it. $16,500 obo

image.png.c614bfdeabfb498d74ae06d05628a0c3.png

image.png.d4e12e8d3fa0bf6f0c22a4631fdd5a71.png

image.png.c21afe5cbf7b905e5cba8b856328f4b8.png

image.png.4608ccc2ccbd570ca8047c50eb9ea5e3.png

image.png.aec08e29dec0c9e12f8237800dc4fd2d.png

image.png.9f8f22b12356f49720fa31cf32e7ee5c.png

Edited by 6T-FinSeeker
update status (see edit history)
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

I am a really big fan of the "Vista" wrap around rear window, also available on the Olds. Usually I don't warm up to four doors, but GM did a great job in the style of this car eliminating the "B" pillar and the goofy looking quarter in the back seat that just ruined the flow of the roofline IMO. I had the Oldsmobile version of this car and I loved it. 

• Like 4

3 hours ago, kingrudy said:

I am a really big fan of the "Vista" wrap around rear window, also available on the Olds. 

It was produced for the Chevrolet, Buick, and Cadillac

as well--all 5 General Motors car lines.  Here is a

Cadillac version formerly owned by a local member:

Warren house and 59 Cadillac.jpg

Edited by John_S_in_Penna (see edit history)
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Well I like it; it looks like a very cool car. A few things pop up... The first is that it's been imported from Puerto Rico? I'd want a lot more information that!!  The car is for based on the seller not using it which means it's been sitting a lot!  Better not road drive it too aggressively on your road test because I have found wheel cylinders and master cylinders start leaking when not used. The list of things to do to get roadworthy gets long when the car hasn't been driven. Step cautiously on this one!

Edited by deac (see edit history)
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, deac said:

Step cautiously on this one!

Sounds like excellent advice. A lot of people don't realize that cars deteriorate when setting leading up to the vehicle becoming a cash sponge. Pay particular attention to anything made of rubber. 

• Like 3

I was in an accident in a 59 Buick flat top, went over a cliff down 120 feet , rolled and the top was dented but not flattened. The post held up. The speedometer was buried going around  a curve first. Had my neck broken. The other 5 had minor injuries . This was up by Plattsburg N.Y. in 1960.

• Like 1

• 6T-FinSeeker changed the title to For Sale: 1960 Pontiac Bonneville Vista 4dr Hardtop - "Runs and stops good, Don't use" - Lancaster, PA - Not Mine - 10/6 Deleted