WTB 1936 D2 sedan rubber parts

17 hours ago, Ralph Morris said:

No I havent I am in Australia so if you could send me some contact for them please 24Chry48 thank you

If built in Australia it may have different rubber parts. [= not the same as USA]

Have  you checked the local suppliers?

• Scotts
  • Old Rubber
  • Auto Surplus
  • and others

USA

https://www.steelerubber.com/

https://www.robertsmotorparts.com/

Edited by 1939_Buick (see edit history)
  • Like 1

• Peter Gariepy changed the title to WTB 1936 D2 sedan rubber parts

Try contacting R.Dan Herrera.

In another forum he talks about a 1936 Dodge.

"I currently have 2 of these cars and know of many resources for parts that I have had to obtain for them. Feel free to contact me if the need arises."

• Like 1

I agree with 1939Buick, the parts may differ on Aussie built or import cars. Check with Dan to see what he thinks. If it was American built, Steele Rubber is by far the best source for cast rubber parts, IMO, but also the most expensive. Some or all of the rubber may interchange. Please note..some of the seals may need a little tweeking but most will fit like original. Side note: if you remove any trim, take care to save as many of the clips as you can as several clips are no longer available new. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask! good hunting!

• Like 1

Don’t know much about Australian made dodges except for the fact that they were made  or assembled by T.J. Richards in Australia.Does your 36 D2 have D3 stamped on the block ? If so it could be a Canadian import.Is it right handed steering ? The listings for rubber suppliers from Jim and others are what I have found to have most seals for American made cars. I hope you will be able to identify and obtain correct rubber .

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...