For Sale: 1967 Dodge Coronet 440 2dr Hardtop - Project - $7,200 - Macedon, NY - Not Mine

For Sale: 1967 Dodge Coronet 440 2dr Hardtop - Project - $7,200 - Macedon, NY

1967 Dodge Coronet - cars & trucks - by owner - vehicle automotive... (craigslist.org)
Seller's Description:

1967 dodge coronet 440 2dr hardtop. 273 V/8 auto trans. Not running. Has new shocks and leaf springs plus some other new parts. Was on the road last year. $7200 obo

Copy and paste in your email: b42559876c593ebc883f1a4ba49e5b03@sale.craigslist.org

I have no personal interest or stake in the eventual sale of this 1967 Dodge Coronet 440 2dr Hardtop - Project.

'67 dodge coronet 440 2dr hdtp NY a.jpg

'67 dodge coronet 440 2dr hdtp NY b.jpg

'67 dodge coronet 440 2dr hdtp NY c.jpg

'67 dodge coronet 440 2dr hdtp NY d.jpg

'67 dodge coronet 440 2dr hdtp NY e.jpg

'67 dodge coronet 440 2dr hdtp NY f.jpg

A 273 is a very small motor for a car this size. I know you could get a slant six also but still.  A two door is a plus but not running may be a minus.  Depends on what a potential buyer wants to do with it. I see if as over priced but that would depend on a good inspection.  Better pictures and more information would help.

• Like 3

IMO if this Dodge Coronet 440 has no severe rust issues and it's only major need is an engine repair or even a drivetrain swap it has a lot going for it. It's a desirable model in the right color, the interior doesn't appear to need much and all that outside trim (which can be difficult to find and very pricy) looks to be intact.  If it passes that pre-purchase rust inspection and if the seller is a little flexible with his price some true Mopar enthusiast that has a few extra drivetrains lying around is going to get a nice summer project.

• Like 6

• 4 months later...

I went and looked at this car today. Its had a easy life... The interior is nice except for the seat issues from the sun. Nice original carpets , a KILLER dash and dash pad.  The headliner has a hole in it , but a new correct  one comes with the car/.

It started right up and runs good. The seller is a accomplished mechanic and has the car now running and yard driving. The engine compartment is clean and rust free. Nice moldings and real nice grille. The hood has a RT scoop added  where it belongs from a donor hood. 

Now the reason I didnt buy it as it has some fluff low in the quarters and lower ft fenders.. It was done a long time ago. I was totally under the car , he put it up in the air for me,. He is a first class seller , no bull  from this guy. I counted 4 other mopars and a 55 ford in his garage. The underside looked good but scalley. If it was mine Id shoot it with crushed walnut shells and spray it black . I noticed a new battery water pump rear springs and more. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2