1938 Graham 10,000

Not mine and I don't know anything about the car.  I have no comments about the price or details.... But I have always thought these are cool.  countless hours to bring this thing back, but if all the parts are there and you're looking for a project, at least at the end you would have something different than a run of the mill car and once done, you'd get a lot of looks.  With the front end profile, they are lookers.  With an offer around the price of a cool gas pump.......it is interesting garage art.

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1722825728118104/

image.png.52b8708d9744bfb856c399ae554ad31c.png

image.png.8f131d65357b4d0cb23e548d56afc652.png

image.png.1b9192eb3a660594acaca993a3f30b2a.pngimage.png.ef7b3b9640fd5c4df9fbe3a9f4889d65.png

• Like 5

Quite a project. Of course you'd be soon upside down if you paid to have any of the work done, and probably even doing it yourself, but a lot of us feel the fun is in the working on, rather than the driving. 

• Like 2

Hey, it comes with two transmissions. 😁  But neither is an automatic like the ad states.

Parts are around, but not plentiful. Joining GOCI is the first step for the new owner, to get into where to find stuff.

It has running boards, mine does not. Sometime in the 38 model year they were discontinued. 

Oldsmobile? No mention in ad why that name. Another reason I no longer have a Facebook account....👍

• Like 1