2024 BCA National Meet dates

Can anyone share the map of this event? Of interest is the location of the trailer parking, hospitality, and scab tent site for those who did not get a room. Of critical importance is the beer stand and alcohol perimeter. Is there a DORA?  I attach a copy of the show map for a following event on July 20 in Columbus. Please note this map has nothing to do with the BCA, but it illustrates what might be useful for those attending the BCA in Strongsville. Apologies if this is already on site, I could not find it.

map.JPG

Posted (edited)

Parking for the July 10-13  National Buick Meet ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,trailers will be parked and their pull vechicle will be parked off site. as of now no map ,when you pull in to off load your car you will be told where trailers will be parked. The parking lot will be laid out Tuesday by the BCA head judge each show and place is different year to year. Parking for trailes will be at Strongsville United Methodist church 13500 North Royalton Rd RT 82, There will be people directing ,,,the church is only 4 min away on North Royalton rd.....No Beer,, No DORA  this isnt like Columbus registration is cut off if your not regestered  we are closed for that

Edited by Buick Regal GS
addition (see edit history)
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Buick Regal GS said:

Parking for the July 10-13  National Buick Meet ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,trailers will be parked and their pull vehicle will be parked off site. as of now no map ,when you pull in to off load your car you will be told where trailers will be parked. The parking lot will be laid out Tuesday by the BCA head judge each show and place is different year to year. Parking for trailers will be at Strongsville United Methodist church 13500 North Royalton Rd RT 82, There will be people directing ,,,the church is only 4 min away on North Royalton rd.....No Beer,, No DORA  this isn't like Columbus. registration is cut off if your not registered  we are closed for that

Hello Regal GS, thank you so much for this quick response. I appreciate having the Royalton Road address, as I may be packing a bicycle for that purpose. I am glad that I registered, signed up for tours, and booked a room many months ago. This promises to be a very impressive event.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Parking will be tight talked to Heather when you first posted,,,shes going crazy calls from people just want to come for a few hours with their car reg is closed swap meet reg is closed aprox 350 cars maybe hit 400...map to parking for trailers at church   see you there

parking map.jpg

Edited by Buick Regal GS (see edit history)

John Steed is head judge.

To all:  We are in need of additional judges for Saturday's show!  Anyone can sign up to be a judge, you do not have to be an expert in these cars to be eligible.  The only thing we ask is that you attend the judge's seminar on Friday afternoon, and the judge's breakfast on Saturday morning before we start.  It is a great way to see cars up close and meet other members who share your enthusiasm for Buick!

• Like 4

On 6/13/2024 at 11:22 AM, Matt Harwood said:

For those of you looking for something extra to do while you're in Cleveland, Harwood Motors will be staying open late on Thursday and Friday night for BCA National Meet visitors to come have a look around the showroom. We'll have refreshments and about 75 awesome cars on hand. We'll be here until 7PM both nights. Our shop is about a 30-minute drive from the host hotel, very easy, so please consider this a personal invitation to come have a look around and get acquainted in person.

Hope to see you then!

2024-06-0717_43_39.jpg.6e721d1d8405a3871568cce4582e0b1d.jpg

I'll be arriving sometime tomorrow afternoon (Thursday).  Has anyone had a chance to think about when they're planning to stop and see Matt?  I was hoping to catch up with others after I arrive.  The Harwood Motors tour is one of the activities that I don't want to miss...

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, EmTee said:

I'll be arriving sometime tomorrow afternoon (Thursday).  Has anyone had a chance to think about when they're planning to stop and see Matt?  I was hoping to catch up with others after I arrive.  The Harwood Motors tour is one of the activities that I don't want to miss...

I was thinking after the judges meeting on Friday for myself. But was going to see if there was a time that more were heading over to see if it worked.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, parkertom said:

I was thinking after the judges meeting on Friday for myself. But was going to see if there was a time that more were heading over to see if it worked.

I was thinking likewise.

• 2 weeks later...

A big thank you to the Buick Club of America Northeast Ohio Chapter for an outstanding national meet near Cleveland Ohio. I just got in from the Dublin Ohio Arthritis Car Show where Buick was a featured class. It is great to see some of the same outstanding Buicks in Dublin and meet the owners who restore or maintain them. The BCA national meet had a crowded show field due to factors beyond NEOBCA's control. Nobody could predict how grim the Best Western Plus Strongsville would be, but it was more than made up by the great hospitality of the NEOBCA members and volunteers. Their great work makes Buick ownership a point of pride.

• Like 4

22 hours ago, 28Buick said:

A big thank you to the Buick Club of America Northeast Ohio Chapter for an outstanding national meet near Cleveland Ohio. I just got in from the Dublin Ohio Arthritis Car Show where Buick was a featured class. It is great to see some of the same outstanding Buicks in Dublin and meet the owners who restore or maintain them. The BCA national meet had a crowded show field due to factors beyond NEOBCA's control. Nobody could predict how grim the Best Western Plus Strongsville would be, but it was more than made up by the great hospitality of the NEOBCA members and volunteers. Their great work makes Buick ownership a point of pride.

Grim is being kind. And is there any interest in planning a meal at a GOOD restaurant?