For Sale: 1951 Nash Ambassador 4dr Sedan - $8,000 - Grangeville, ID - Not Mine

For Sale: 1951 Nash Ambassador 4dr Sedan - $8,000 - Grangeville, ID

1951 Nash Ambassador - cars & trucks - by owner - vehicle automotive... (craigslist.org)
Seller's Description:

This is a 1951 Nash Ambassador Super. It is in nice running condition and drives well. This is a six-volt system. I have owned it since 2004. It is mostly original. The oil whip air filter and has been replaced with a conventional one, but the original comes with the car along with some other extras: radio, Nash hubcaps, original owner's manual. It has been kept in a shed, out of the snow and rain. It could use a little sprucing up. Maybe a new paint job & chrome. The headliner is in good shape but does have a little tear at the rear window. It's a fun ride just as it is and gets taken out for a spin occasionally. The front seat folds down to make the classic Nash bed. I've never had the mattress for it but one could be easily fabricated. Let me know if you have any questions. Thank you for looking.
Copy and paste in your email: 0a02d1ee570034e79a4f7db1696faf75@sale.craigslist.org

I have no personal interest or stake in the eventual sale of this 1951 Nash Ambassador 4dr Sedan.

'51 Nash Ambassador ID a.jpg

'51 Nash Ambassador ID b.jpg

'51 Nash Ambassador ID c.jpg

'51 Nash Ambassador ID d.jpg

'51 Nash Ambassador ID e.jpg

'51 Nash Ambassador ID f.jpg

'51 Nash Ambassador ID g.jpg

'51 Nash Ambassador ID h.jpg

'51 Nash Ambassador ID i.jpg

'51 Nash Ambassador ID j.jpg

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Joe Cocuzza said:

Looks like someone relocated the oil filter to inner fender. I can understand why.

BUT I can't understand the air cleaner(MEH) AND especially the "battery hold down". JEEEZZZ!!!!

I don't know for sure but the battery hold down gives the car a "backwoods'" look.  He shoulda varnished it though.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

24 minutes ago, plymouthcranbrook said:

I don't know for sure but the battery hold down gives the car a "backwoods'" look.  He shoulda varnished it though.

By a "backwoods'" look do you mean to say "R_dneck" look

Yea, a little varnish would go a long way for appearance sake NYUK,NYUK,NYUK

I just noticed on that battery hold down - did you see the notches cut in to fit over the filler caps?  GENIUS !!!!!!!!!!

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Joe Cocuzza said:

By a "backwoods'" look do you mean to say "R_dneck" look

Yea, a little varnish would go a long way for appearance sake NYUK,NYUK,NYUK

I just noticed on that battery hold down - did you see the notches cut in to fit over the filler caps?  GENIUS !!!!!!!!!!

My Mama taught me to be polite.  My Daddy woulda varnished it.

Edited by plymouthcranbrook (see edit history)

15 hours ago, plymouthcranbrook said:

... and then add "Bless his Heart"

• Like 1