For Sale: 1952 Chevrolet Styleline Special Series 1500 KJ Business Coupe - $12,000 - Colorado Springs CO - Not Mine

For Sale: 1952 Chevrolet Styleline Special Series 1500 KJ Business Coupe - $12,000 - Colorado Springs CO

1952 Chevy Business Coupe - cars & trucks - by owner - vehicle... (craigslist.org)
Seller's Description:

1952 Chevy Business Coupe 2-door with good solid body. Vehicle has been in storage the past 25 years. Older restoration with good body and new chrome. Updated to a 235 inline 6cyl. 3-speed transmission. Vehicle runs and is drivable for transport. Serious offers only.
Copy and paste in your email: f3bb70c894f53ae3af30504fb82d82bb@sale.craigslist.org

I have no personal interest or stake in the eventual sale of this 1952 Chevrolet Styleline Special Series 1500 KJ Business Coupe.

'52 Chevy Business Coupe CO a.jpg

'52 Chevy Business Coupe CO b.jpg

'52 Chevy Business Coupe CO c.jpg

'52 Chevy Business Coupe CO d.jpg

'52 Chevy Business Coupe CO e.jpg

'52 Chevy Business Coupe CO f.jpg

'52 Chevy Business Coupe CO g.jpg

'52 Chevy Business Coupe CO h.jpg

'52 Chevy Business Coupe CO i.jpg

'52 Chevy Business Coupe CO j.jpg

• Like 1

Lose that aftermarket steering wheel. A basic car with no frills! The sellers description "it runs and drives for transport" and the look of the engine compartment make's me wonder what about the health of the engine. As noted by alsancle above it's priced way too high.

• Like 1

This Chevy is missing the factory hood ornament, top of hood chrome strip, rubber rock shields on both rear fenders, bright metal rocker moldings, and the trunk lock. The interior has been replaced, but not an authentic or professional quality job.       It's also overpriced.

Enlarge the dark red coupe, bottom row.

1326052493_1952Chevrolet-06.jpg.364f82e0e77c372c40e5ed07af29be0f.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1