For Sale: 1965 Mercury Montclair 'Breezeway' 4dr Sedan, 44K miles - $15,000 - Cleveland, OH - Not Mine - Still Available, Price Increased to $17,000: 1-18-2023: - Still Available, Price Reduced to $13,999: 2-20-2023:

For Sale: 1965 Mercury Montclair 'Breezeway' 4dr Sedan, 44K miles - $15,000 - Cleveland, OH - Still Available, Price Optimistically increased to $17,000: 1-18-2023: Still Available, Price Reduced to $13,999: 2-20-2023: See New Link and Current Photos Below:

1965 Mercury Montclair Breezeway Sedan - cars & trucks - by owner -... (craigslist.org)
Seller's Description:

1965 Mercury Montclair Breezeway Sedan-odometer showing just under $44k miles. 390 4 bbl V8 Z code Marauder engine with Multi-Drive auto trans (car is a 3 speed but can be set to start from 1st or 2nd gear). Car has power steering, power brakes, tinted glass, a/c, power rear window (Breezeway), AM radio, works but only picks up static, working heat, etc. I purchased the car from a Texas consignment dealer two years ago. The following are new parts and services done in past two-three years: Coker whitewall tires, rims, brakes-including emergency brake and flashing dash indicator, original style master cylinder, shocks, springs, all suspension perishable (rubber) components, u joints, gas tank, fuel lines, fuel filter, fuel pump, battery, starter solenoid, alternator, voltage regulator, belts, hoses, aluminum radiator, nylon fan, plugs, wires, distributor cap, rotor, points, condenser, carburetor, coil, wiper washer motor, wiper blades, retro-fit A/C to 134 of original, dealer installed, under dash unit. I had door sills and front seat trim re-chromed ($2000), all plastic chrome interior parts re-chromed, new armrests, new trunk boards/mats. It's had one repaint of original light metallic blue done by previous owner. It's an ok paint job but not top quality. I have many but not all receipts. All exterior chrome and stainless is in good shape and it has no rust. I ran a magnet around the car to be sure. Seats and carpet look to be original and in great shape. I recently dyed the carpets to bring back the original navy color. You can see/hear vehicle at my storage unit in Westlake (44145). I've moved on to other projects and I'm just looking to sell the car for what it's worth. I have the clean Ohio title. Car comes with a trunk of spare parts: new dual port master cylinder, starter, power steering pump, alternator and original hubcaps. (Car has since had chrome smoothie style rims added since these pictures were taken.). Text or leave me a message and I'll call you back.

Copy and paste in your email: 86c119ebc6333efd9b5250b4f3c5b7a8@sale.craigslist.org

I have no personal interest or stake in the eventual sale of this 1965 Mercury Montclair 'Breezeway' 4dr Sedan.
The Standard Catalog of American Cars, 1946-1975, Edited by John Gunnell states 18,924 1965 Mercury Montclair 'Breezeway' 4dr Sedans built.

'65 Mercury Montclair Breezeway OH a.jpg

'65 Mercury Montclair Breezeway OH b.jpg

'65 Mercury Montclair Breezeway OH c.jpg

'65 Mercury Montclair Breezeway OH d.jpg

'65 Mercury Montclair Breezeway OH e.jpg

'65 Mercury Montclair Breezeway OH f.jpg

Edited by 58L-Y8
 Still Available, Price Reduced to $13,999: 2-20-2023: Crossed out the dead CL link. (see edit history)
  • Like 4

Nice looking big blue Mercury sedan from the sixties! (I have a soft spot for these.) Is it worth the asking price? I don't know. You'd definitely want to see it in person. The great thing about these is they don't tend to get hacked on by hot rodders and kids.

• Like 2

• 58L-Y8 changed the title to For Sale: 1965 Mercury Montclair 'Breezeway' 4dr Sedan, 44K miles - $15,000 - Cleveland, OH - Not Mine - Still Available, Price Optimistically Increased to $17,000: 1-18-2023: 

Still Available, Price Optimistically increased to $17,000: 1-18-2023: 

1965 Mercury Montclair Breezeway Sedan - cars & trucks - by owner -... (craigslist.org)

Seller's Description:

1965 Mercury Montclair Breezeway Sedan-odometer showing under 44k miles. Engine is the 390 4 bbl V8 Z code Marauder engine with Multi-Drive auto trans (3 speed auto but can be set to drive from 1st or 2nd gear). This car has power steering, power brakes, tinted glass, a/c, power rear window (Breezeway), AM radio, (works but only picks up static), heater, etc. I purchased this car from a Texas consignment dealer two years ago. The following are new parts and services done in past 2-3 years: Coker whitewall tires, rims, brakes-including emergency brake and flashing dash indicator, original style master cylinder, shocks, springs, perishable (rubber) suspension components, u joints, gas tank, fuel lines, fuel filter, fuel pump, battery, starter solenoid, alternator, voltage regulator, belts, hoses, aluminum radiator, nylon fan, plugs, wires, distributor cap, rotor, points, condenser, carburetor, coil, wiper washer motor, wiper blades, retro-fit A/C to 134 of original, dealer installed, under dash unit. I had door sills and front seat trim re-chromed ($2000), all plastic chrome interior parts re-chromed, new armrest pads, new trunk boards/mats, new door and trunk weather stripping. It's had one repaint of the original light metallic blue done by previous owner. It's an ok paint job but not top quality. I have many but not all receipts. All exterior chrome and stainless is in good shape and it is a solid car. I ran a magnet around the car to be sure it was metal. The seats and carpet are original and in good shape. I've moved on to other projects and I'm just looking to sell the car for what it's worth. I have the clean Ohio title. This car comes with a trunk of spare parts: new dual port master cylinder, starter, power steering pump, alternator and original hubcaps. Re: Pictures: The chassis pictures were taken after the exhaust; gas tank and rear springs were installed but before other chassis work was completed. Car is currently wearing the chrome smoothie style rims. Text or leave me a message and I'll call you back.

Copy and paste in your email: 63addfac40db3649ac5743ae07d719fe@sale.craigslist.org

Added current photos.

'65 Mercury Montclair Breezeway OH a.jpg

'65 Mercury Montclair Breezeway OH b.jpg

'65 Mercury Montclair Breezeway OH c.jpg

'65 Mercury Montclair Breezeway OH d.jpg

'65 Mercury Montclair Breezeway OH e.jpg

'65 Mercury Montclair Breezeway OH f.jpg

'65 Mercury Montclair Breezeway OH g.jpg

'65 Mercury Montclair Breezeway OH h.jpg

'65 Mercury Montclair Breezeway OH n.jpg

'65 Mercury Montclair Breezeway OH i.jpg

'65 Mercury Montclair Breezeway OH j.jpg

'65 Mercury Montclair Breezeway OH k.jpg

'65 Mercury Montclair Breezeway OH l.jpg

'65 Mercury Montclair Breezeway OH m.jpg

Edited by 58L-Y8
Crossed out the dead CL link, (see edit history)
  • Like 1

• 58L-Y8 changed the title to For Sale: 1965 Mercury Montclair 'Breezeway' 4dr Sedan, 44K miles - $15,000 - Cleveland, OH - Not Mine - Still Available, Price Increased to $17,000: 1-18-2023: - Still Available, Price Reduced to $13,999: 2-20-2023: