1941 Chevrolet Special Deluxe $25K Reduced to $19,999

Defiantly at the high end price wise, but it does look nice. I commuted to work in one just like it in the '70s. 

https://phoenix.craigslist.org/nph/cto/d/glendale-1941-chevrolet-special-deluxe/7544161484.html

1941 Chevrolet Special Deluxe 2 door. Straight six 216 with 3 speed on the tree. Vehicle is in excellent shape inside and out. Runs great. 65,000 original miles. (541) 916-6676

100F0F_7hAIsAJenSYz_0fu0bC_600x450.jpg00S0S_jYH76LO4lKZz_0fu0bC_600x450.jpg00i0i_j5LNLKJQZmbz_0fu0bC_600x450.jpg00X0X_51QzYYWs69Tz_0bC0fu_600x450.jpg

Edited by Leif in Calif (see edit history)
  • Like 1

A few months ago we had a maroon 48 I think in simillar, maybe slightly nicer shape in CA for simillar money.  A bit more than average but both cars are a lot more than average for a Chevy coupe of this era.

Either would be nice cars I think to own.

I believe there is a fan club out there for Chevs of the 40s, but this might be the high end of the market for this car. I would compare it to the '40 Super that DEAC recently purchased, which in my opinion is very well sorted out. Does a chevy of the same era bring 5K more? Maybe the seller is adding in some sentimental value. Very pretty car IMO. 

• Like 1

It’s a coupe, but it’s still Buick money for a Chevy.

Upholstery doesn’t look right, cheap steering wheel cover, poor photos.

Even if the mechanicals are perfect and the seller just isn’t interested in cosmetics, it’s still pricey.

• Like 2

you get a nicer car with a Buick than a Chevy. I don't think the market will bare 25 grand for this Chevy. I like to chase cars and play game of negotiation.  I think I play it better than most people. So I got a pretty good deal on my Buick!

• Leif in Calif changed the title to 1941 Chevrolet Special Deluxe $25K Reduced to $19,999