Gas Pump ID from @1920

1937hd45

Thanks, Bob, for the larger view! The colorized post card is also wonderful! Wish I could answer your questions about the gasoline pump. They are something I have always been interested in. But there are just so many things in this universe that fascinate me. I just can't learn them all.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, gaspump said:

Dayton 50 made from 1920-1926.  Feel free to contact me if you need more info.

www.gaspump.com

Ron

Thank you Ron. These pumps were in front of Branchville Shell, if you care to ID them. I had one of the globes for years, finally sold it back to the son of the fellow that bought the station around 1946. 

882609_524571187587521_2047446511_o.jpg

• Like 1

7 hours ago, 1937hd45 said:

Thank you Ron. These pumps were in front of Branchville Shell, if you care to ID them. I had one of the globes for years, finally sold it back to the son of the fellow that bought the station around 1946. 

882609_524571187587521_2047446511_o.jpg

The one on the left I believe is a Symington Wayne pump

5.jpg

5A.jpg

• Like 2

I posted the photos on the Old Gas site.

Here is the latest reply. Might be worth checking out before it's miss identified.

I disagree, my guess is Rapidayton #25. Look at the stack in the picture how it tapers to a point. The Dayton #50 has a stack that does not. I've owned both and no matter which model you have, as Jim stated, they are back breakers! Thanks

Goober smile