Question about vehicles deaccessioned from the AACA Museum

rackops

For your education, and not likely consideration, because it is a Canadian car and I want it to remain here.  A 1915 McLaughlin C-25 touring car, just completed a six year restoration, new everything, running, licensed on the road. $24,000- 25,000 USD.  Eligible for pre '16 events, known history from new.

I have always like the front fender line from Nash, I don't like it is red, resale red.

Regards, Gary

DSC_5800 (2).JPG

• Like 1

Hey-just noticed you are in NC near Kitty-Hawk!   You're not that far from Tidewater Va where one of the best AACA Regions is located.  Were you up here in Va Beach for our Grand National recently?  

Check us out on the web - TRAACA.Com.  We have members down your way that come up regularly for our monthly dinner meetings. You can send me a PM for more info if you wish.  

To the topic at hand though - it's a neat looking car.  Yes, pretty spensive but like you said, looks like the seller is just fishing right now and probably has some room to wiggle.  Only concern I'd have is using it during tourist season, but there are probably some back roads I'm not familiar with. 

Terry

I've got a same era Nash I've been bringing back to life this last year. Check out my thread to get an idea of what this era Nash is like:

Nash made a good car, the quality on mine is excellent. Only neglect and bad "mechanics" of the distant past have caused the issues I'm dealing with now. If you are over 6' I would say forget it, I'm right at 6' and basically have to install myself in to it. Once seated it's comfy with a nice couch type front seat and good leg room. If the '23 is a runner I would stop at $15k (these cars are declining in value) unless you don't care about recouping every penny. Good luck!

Edited by Lahti35 (see edit history)
  • Like 1