59 buick lesabre vert

• NC-car-guy changed the title to 59 buick lesabre vert
  • 4 weeks later...

So, the winning bidder bought the car for $65,251, which was his one and only bid. However, the underbid was something like  $45,250. On Bring A Trailer, is the bid not advanced by a certain, set amount over the prior bid? Or, is the bid automatically going to increase up to the full dollar amount of the bid you place, regardless of the amount of the underbid? I hope my question makes sense! John

Edited by Jolly_John (see edit history)
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Jolly_John said:

So, the winning bidder bought the car for $65,251, which was his one and only bid. However, the underbid was something like  $45,250. On Bring A Trailer, is the bid not advanced by a certain, set amount over the prior bid? Or, is the bid automatically going to increase to the full dollar amount of the bid you place, regardless of the amount of the underbid? I hope my question makes sense! John

Thats correct. this guy dropped the hammer

On 8/20/2022 at 7:59 PM, Jolly_John said:

So, the winning bidder bought the car for $65,251, which was his one and only bid. However, the underbid was something like  $45,250. On Bring A Trailer, is the bid not advanced by a certain, set amount over the prior bid? Or, is the bid automatically going to increase up to the full dollar amount of the bid you place, regardless of the amount of the underbid? I hope my question makes sense! John

Whatever you bid becomes the new high bid. I suspect a lot of cars have been won by guys who didn't know that's how it works.

11 hours ago, John3764 said:

Is this for sale? 360-353-8101 

It was available at auction, but now is sold--unless a

buyer was irresponsible and didn't complete the deal.

This is the "Not MIne" section.  None of us have any

connection with the car.  Forum-goers merely post

cars which they have seen advertised elsewhere, and

which they think other people here might like to see.

• 2 weeks later...