Fall Hershey Meet 4th - 7th?

leomara

3 hours ago, Durant Mike said:

Funny you say Zell.  Was parking cars at our church on Thursday night for the football game at the University that is next door. Church makes extra money for letting cars park there at $30 a car.  Young guy pulls up in a loud Camaro and says to me "Zell", "Zell" I looked at him thinking he was from another country and did not speak English for gosh sakes.  I waved him on to the next person taking the money. I sure would have understood what he was saying if he had said "Do you take Zell"?  I had no idea what he was talking about. Then yesterday I saw an ad on TV for Zell and now know what it is.  I'm getting Old!

NEVER KNEW ZELL existed until you enlightened us, don't keep your secret, what is it? 

• Like 1

Zell is a money transfer service on most banks Mobil apps. If you have say Bank of America as your bank you can transfer money to another bank that has zell or pay a bill or purchase something. It’s a quick easy way to transfer $ and know you have received the funds. That’s a simple description. Check with your bank to see if you have the service. 
dave s 

My wife was buying and selling stuff on FB. She finally ran into a person that said 'venmo'. Had to get our 10 yo grandson to help her set up the acct. LOL.  It worked perfect, with a couple of taps the money was in her account. After the initial shock, it was a pretty seamless way to transfer money, although I still prefer the folding kind.  

21 hours ago, SC38dls said:

Zell is a money transfer service on most banks Mobil apps. If you have say Bank of America as your bank you can transfer money to another bank that has zell or pay a bill or purchase something. It’s a quick easy way to transfer $ and know you have received the funds. That’s a simple description. Check with your bank to see if you have the service. 
dave s 

Cell phone owners only? Nothing to interest me, thanks. 

17 minutes ago, 1937hd45 said:

Cell phone owners only? Nothing to interest me, thanks. 

Green talks.

On 9/2/2022 at 7:05 PM, trimacar said:

I saw an early car change hands, after deal was made the buyer’s assistant opened a briefcase full of hundreds to close the deal.

The easiest transaction I’ve had when selling a car at Hershey, guy had an assistant, he got on his phone and in 15 minutes had funds in my bank account, verified.

Checks just don’t work at Hershey, unless it’s signed by a well known name, and even then some people want cash or no deal.

I had the same experience-

cash is good, but wire transfer is best

• 4 weeks later...

Thank you for all the information and help.  I will try and make the meet next year, if all goes well.  If I can get somebody near me to look at my car and give me some in sight about the goods and bad about my car.  I took my car to a local car show and it was the oldest car there, most original and best in its class.  They looked at my car but awarded a car that was long ways from original and newer and gave them the award.  Please pm for info.