Running Model T $3,000

Actually running but apparently bot stopping (no brakes)

This guy makes me feel better about the state of my garage. 

https://seattle.craigslist.org/skc/cto/d/kent-model-truck-wagon-runs/7467148053.html

1924 or 1925 Model T truck/wagon. Runs well. No brakes. Sedan converted to a pickup with Sears and Roebuck wagon (buggy) bed.  

• (253) 425-3948

• 101212_hrvklCgTAxoz_0CI0t2_600x450.jpg00I0I_ac7zRU9sMLYz_0CI0t2_600x450.jpg

• Like 1

If I lived in Seattle I'd definitely be checking that awesome low priced pickup out. I don't see any conspicuous evidence of rust through, do you? That might be one of the few cars I'd consider at that price even without a title. Won't last long.

I passed on a 27 T roadster pickup , because I was there to buy a 40 Ford coupe ,  which I ended up with,  not really realizing the T was for sale until I went back to pay the balance on the the 40 when the guy said I sold the T after you were here.  Similar,  maybe even a little better shape and fully turn key.  I think it was 6500 he was asking.  It was a factory roadster pickup as well and not a conversion.   One of the many mistakes in old cars missed that I regret almost every day.  That and the 60 VW convertible with A new engine and everything mechanically rebuilt stem to stern in original black paint with a red interior.  One owner car,  being sold by the daughter.   She remembered riding home from the dealership with her Dad in it.  She had all the work done,  then realized she was just paying storage on it and never going to use it.  Only rust was the heater boxes and a little under the quarter windows you had to feel under neath to detect. Great looking survivor that needed a good detailing.  I'm not a VW man but being a car guy I should have handed her the $1500 and ran with it. The repair bill was $3750 on it the year before to bring it up to snuff.  Brakes tires everything.