Can someone ID this model

Alan71

This is my Grandparents back in the Day. I cannot ID the exact year and model of this car. I believe it is an early 20’s model T or TT,.. By the radiator and bonnet. But I cannot find another pic with the same cab or bucket. 5C33D159-6450-401D-A9DF-D059C5632858.jpeg.ddf3c62157abbdd37b0ae3fc8e426c7e.jpeg

• Like 1

Agree. That is a Model T Ford. Yes it has a modified body but I would not kick it out of the shop. The vintage could be 1916- 1925. I think it may be on the early teens side as it has non demountable rims. Could have been put together from parts. A lot of old timers told me they built a car out of parts from an old dump when they were young. Dandy Dave!

• Like 1

The demountable rims came in around 1919, electric lights with brass rims came in 1916, thereafter the lights were all black, so I would guess the majority of the original car would be 1917 to 1920 with the body altered at a later date. The clothes they are wearing look to be late 20's.

Those headlamp lenses were used by Ford for less than one whole year. They had a green "eyebrow" visor painted onto the back inside. They were used for part of 1921.

Of course, the lenses could have been changed at some later date, or similar style lenses were sold after-market. However there is a good chance those would be there because that chassis is a 1921?

Speedsters can be tough to date. So many things were changed on them, even under the best circumstances, pinning down the year is difficult. Good looking car!