1920 Cadillac Sports ...Crazy Paint! $30K

This car has been for sale for a while but I couldn't find where it had been discussed previously. Obviously, the paint is horrendous, but I have to admit I've looked at the ad quite a few times. Maybe it's like the woman on the back of the motorcycle...you know it would never work out for a thousand reasons, and yet you do feel an attraction. 

Beverly Hills Car Club never puts much info in their descriptions. (310) 975-0272

This desirable matching numbers 1920 Cadillac Type 59 is available in yellow over green with a green interior. The vehicle comes equipped with a manual transmission, V8 engine, wood steering wheel, whitewall tires, wood spoke wheels. spare tire. An excellent original California car that is mechanically sound. For $29,950

https://www.beverlyhillscarclub.com/1920-cadillac-type-59-c-13396.htm

Used 1920 Cadillac Type 59  | Los Angeles, CAUsed 1920 Cadillac Type 59  | Los Angeles, CAUsed 1920 Cadillac Type 59  | Los Angeles, CAUsed 1920 Cadillac Type 59  | Los Angeles, CAUsed 1920 Cadillac Type 59  | Los Angeles, CA

A lot of car for the money. And there is NO chance of anyone stealing it............talk about saving on insurance! Maybe the new owner could join the Shriners for the parade of clowns?

• Haha 1

Usually you could salvage one of the colors and just repaint the other.  But I do believe those are close to the 2 worst colors you could possibly pick for this type of car.   Even Black or another green can't save the other color. 

The shame is the paint looks pretty smooth and isn't lifting so it was fairly well done.  If they had only picked a better color.  Imagine Maroon with black fenders or even a dark =green body with black fenders or all Dark green. 

• Like 1