For Sale: 1940 Plymouth Deluxe 4dr Sedan - Trade or $#### - Kitty Hawk, NC - Not Mine

For Sale: 1940 Plymouth Deluxe 4dr Sedan - Trade or $#### - Kitty Hawk, NC 

1940 Plymouth - cars & trucks - by owner - vehicle automotive sale (craigslist.org)
Seller's Description:

1940 Plymouth older restore. In great shape runs and drives great. Looks good inside and out. Looking for equal trade in value and condition. I also would sell it $$$$$$
Copy and paste in your email: 42419341bca036f2be4bf8714077916c@sale.craigslist.org

I have no personal interest or stake in the eventual sale of this 1940 Plymouth Deluxe 4dr Sedan.

'40 Plymouth NC a.jpg

'40 Plymouth NC b.jpg

'40 Plymouth NC c.jpg

'40 Plymouth NC d.jpg

Actually, it is a P-10. The long stainless trim on the sides of the hood in instead of the shorter style are a dead give away, a long with the full chrome horn ring instead of just a button. Should have 16 horizontal stainless bars, and 6 total "whiskers" whether or not a P-9 or a P-10. This one is only showing 4. P-9's in the base model would have come with only a drivers side windshield wiper, this one has two even thou one is completely missing as is the aftermarket mirror on the drivers side.

You are correct The 55er. I just was not going to get to deep into the pretty nice car. Besides, who would also look at the incorrect dash knobs, front carpet and wiper knob as well!

All is good. I love all the information folks contribute to this site. Where else in the world can one go for such priceless info.?

I learn things here every day.

bryankazmer, I did not mean to correct you, just maybe save someone some future headaches when they purchased.☺️