For Sale: 1954 Pontiac Chieftain Eight 4dr Sedan - $8,500 - West Allis, WI - Not Mine

For Sale: 1954 Pontiac Chieftain Eight 4dr Sedan - $8,500 - West Allis, WI

1954 Pontiac Chieftain - cars & trucks - by owner - vehicle... (craigslist.org)
Seller's Description:

Take a ride through Candy Cane Lane in this low mile (44k) original 100% Made in USA Pontiac Chieftain.
Silver Streak in line 8 cylinder, Automatic with Overdrive, Power Steering, Power Brakes. New headliner, carpet and window hood door and trunk seals in boxes.  Some original books with documented owner’s manual.

Copy and paste in your email: 85db6c65798f3556a44e9abc1fee139c@sale.craigslist.org

I have no personal interest or stake in the eventual sale of this 1954 Pontiac Chieftain Eight 4dr Sedan.

'54 Pontiac Chieftain WI a.jpg

'54 Pontiac Chieftain WI b.jpg

'54 Pontiac Chieftain WI c.jpg

'54 Pontiac Chieftain WI d.jpg

'54 Pontiac Chieftain WI e.jpg

• Like 1

3 hours ago, suchan said:

Color’s a little strong, but if it runs well, seems like a good deal.

Yes, I don't like red on big conservative looking cars, but the two tone helps, and it looks like decently applied paint. As you say, it seems like a good deal. They even provide you with the parts to spruce up the interior.

• Like 1

The red is quite strong but 8500 bucks I could like it!  Put in the carpet kit, headliner and install the seals.  Most of this is pretty easy and drive it.  I would question why this was not finished before the sale. 

5 hours ago, deac said:

The red is quite strong but 8500 bucks I could like it!  Put in the carpet kit, headliner and install the seals.  Most of this is pretty easy and drive it.  I would question why this was not finished before the sale. 

Maybe because the car is near Milwaukee and he doesn't have heated space to work on it. 

2 hours ago, kingrudy said:

Maybe because the car is near Milwaukee and he doesn't have heated space to work on it. 

I'm spoiled living on southern Cali. 75 degrees today...