For Sale: 1966 Plymouth Valiant 100 4dr Sedan - Classic Compact - $5,400 - Jacksonville, FL - Not Mine - Still Available, Price Reduced to $5,000: 1-27-2022

For Sale: 1966 Plymouth Valiant 100 4dr Sedan - Classic Compact - $5,400 - Jacksonville, FL - Still Available, Price Reduced to $5,000: 1-27-2022: See New Link Below:

1966 Plymouth Valiant - Classic Compact - cars & trucks - by owner -... (craigslist.org)
Seller's Description:

1966 Plymouth Valiant 100, 4 door sedan, slant six engine, automatic transmission, factory radio. Mostly factory original paint but many new or upgraded items including seat upholstery, carpet and floor mats; rear leaf springs; brake master cylinder along with brake lines, hoses, brake shoes and wheel cylinders; radiator, cooling fan, temperature sensor and water pump; fuel tank and fuel pump; muffler, exhaust pipe, and tail pipe. Ready to drive and enjoy. I am a private seller and have a clear Florida title in my name. odometer: 61838

Copy and paste in your email: c02f7c6a60583f4e8c1d78a1b768df06@sale.craigslist.org

I have no personal interest or stake in the eventual sale of this 1966 Plymouth Valiant 100 4dr Sedan.

'66 Plymouth Valiant fL a.jpg

'66 Plymouth Valiant fL b.jpg

'66 Plymouth Valiant fL c.jpg

'66 Plymouth Valiant fL d.jpg

'66 Plymouth Valiant fL e.jpg

'66 Plymouth Valiant fL f.jpg

'66 Plymouth Valiant fL g.jpg

'66 Plymouth Valiant fL h.jpg

'66 Plymouth Valiant fL i.jpg

Edited by 58L-Y8
Still Available, Price Reduced to $5,000: Crossed out the dead CL link, (see edit history)
  • Like 1

Hopefully those new rear leaf springs will settle a little. Overall a nice little car for not a lot of money. Looks like you can just hop in and go.  Would make a fun three season driver around here, other than mid-day in July. I am tempted to fly down to Jacksonville and drive it home.  Maybe get some of my old college buddies to join me and relive some of our ill spent youth.  

• Like 5

He had the car on e-bay and the auction ended with 0 bids. He said he might trade me even for my 74 MG B if his didn't sell on e bay. I'm undecided.It would make it a nicer car or my wife to get in and out of and maybe more reliable but kind of a plain jane.

• 58L-Y8 changed the title to For Sale: 1966 Plymouth Valiant 100 4dr Sedan - Classic Compact - $5,400 - Jacksonville, FL - Not Mine - Still Available, Price Reduced to $5,000: 1-27-2022