SOLD-2-New In Box Car Quest R12 Auto Air Conditioner Recharge Kits

Riviera63

• Riviera63 changed the title to SOLD-2-New In Box Car Quest R12 Auto Air Conditioner Recharge Kits
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/2/2021 at 9:47 AM, EmTee said:

Price?

EmTee, got very very lucky to get about 23 lbs of National R12 in a 30 lb. Container. With as many as I fouled up my attempts to get cold air I believe I was due a tiny bit of good fortune. The find was on Craigslist here in Maryland.

I have some spare cans National R12 you can have for what I paid for them.

That had to be relatively inexpensive or I would not have purchased them.

Turbinator

PM me if you like

1 hour ago, Turbinator said:

EmTee, got very very lucky to get about 23 lbs of National R12 in a 30 lb. Container. With as many as I fouled up my attempts to get cold air I believe I was due a tiny bit of good fortune. The find was on Craigslist here in Maryland.

I have some spare cans National R12 you can have for what I paid for them.

That had to be relatively inexpensive or I would not have purchased them.

Turbinator

PM me if you like

PM sent.

Jim Vesely

ROA # 7437

BCA # 39477

On 12/13/2021 at 11:40 PM, jj5794 said:

PM sent.

Jim Vesely

ROA # 7437

BCA # 39477

Jim, really working hard to take care of orders for customers this minute.

i have maybe 3 full cans of National to dig out? How does $22.09 a can 14oz sound? I’ll ship at exact cost to you least expensive way.

bob

17 minutes ago, Turbinator said:

Jim, really working hard to take care of orders for customers this minute.

i have maybe 3 full cans of National to dig out? How does $22.09 a can 14oz sound? I’ll ship at exact cost to you least expensive way.

bob

Bob,

Sounds fine. 

Please let me know when and how you would like payment.

Thank you.

Jim

Hey guys, if anyone has any R-12 that they are not needed and would sell, PM me.

I am not a BCA member AACA only but I do have a couple of Buick's. The 82 Riviera

convertible has a very slow leak lasting about 2 years before short cycling. I have a

universal certificate.

Thanks Roger

On 12/16/2021 at 8:13 AM, meteor said:

Hey guys, if anyone has any R-12 that they are not needed and would sell, PM me.

I am not a BCA member AACA only but I do have a couple of Buick's. The 82 Riviera

convertible has a very slow leak lasting about 2 years before short cycling. I have a

universal certificate.

Thanks Roger

Roger I only have a few cans of R12. The best deals I’ve found have been on Craigslist. Two separate occasions one of my pals bought R12 for $10. A pound for virgin R12. My pal bought about 60 lbs worth.I bought 23-25 lbs for $250.00 cash. My cash was certificate enough for the seller.

i do have an R12 recycling machine.

my pal is a mechanic in CT. I’m in MD and a hobbyist that is a struggling Riv mechanic.

25074AD7-15C4-4DA3-AFA2-BC3C6A434E21.jpeg

Thanks Turbinator, I will start looking at Craig's list. I was not thinking of that. I do scan Ebay sometimes but never any

real r-12 is ever listed.  Have not done much driving since covid so now is a good time to attend to any issues.

Regards, Roger