1929 LaSalle coupe - $23k

Notice the drivers door falling off, and the upper roof missing.........the golf bag door is nothing compared to the bad wood and tin.

• Like 3

16 hours ago, edinmass said:

Notice the drivers door falling off, and the upper roof missing.........the golf bag door is nothing compared to the bad wood and tin.

Sad but true.

I’m a sucker for a lost cause but the buy-in would have to be approaching zero on this one. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Gearheadengineer said:

Sad but true.

I’m a sucker for a lost cause but the buy-in would have to be approaching zero on this one. 

Im with you on this one, not afraid of a challenge, however not for that kinda scratch.

This car is 20 minutes away from me in a town that is LOADED!!!!!!  with vintage cars and hobbiest..Though some folk there appear to be getting unrealistic ideas about the cars they want to flip,$$,$$$.

The seller Frank..also has a '22 Maxwell 25 ,touring car listed for $25,000,but at least it appears clean ,restored and running with an extra motor and trans. It's location shows it in another town..

Edited by Flivverking (see edit history)

I’m not far away either. If the price drops to something more realistic I might check it out for fun. But if I really wanted a LaSalle coupe I’d look for something already done or an older restoration, and save a ton of money and years of my time.  

I just don’t understand where people come up with these prices.  This thing needs everything and then some. 

Edit: LaSalle price reduced to $15k. Still high but going in the right direction. 

Edited by Gearheadengineer
Additional info (see edit history)

“This thing needs everything and then some……..”

Yes! It needs three decent and complete parts cars, preferably coupe’s!

• Haha 1