1935 Cadillac, not mine.

You're finding some interesting cars, Xander!

Keep up the good work.

Looks like it's the short wheelbase (128") Series 10. With the 353 ci V8, it probably goes pretty good.

Asking price is top dollar. 

Interior shots?

• Like 1

I have nothing to do all day. Need to find a location for my business. Then my activity on this forum will go way down. Looking at cars gives me something to do. Have found a ton of cars for sale. There are some good buys listed for sale. A lot of over priced projects. Maybe stuff is getting harder to find. I need a shop, if I was a old car. I would be rusted by now.😒

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I think I am one of the few people that appreciates the look & drive of the 34/35 Cadillac.  I have a 35 V12 limo that I really love to drive even though it is big, heavy & lumbering. 34 is first year for independent coil spring suspension and they handle & ride much better than the earlier cars. They are rare due to being the lowest production years of the depression. In todays market, about $40,000 is a good price for a more popular early 30's V8 coupe. It looks like a well done car but I can only bring up about 10 pics of exterior and none of interior, underside or engine.  I would not pick yellow but it looks good on this car and I have to commend whoever restored the car for painting it a mono color, as it should be. I seem to see 34/35's with fenders & hood vents painted a different color than the body. YUK ! 

Edited by jdome
misspelt word (see edit history)
  • Like 2

10 hours ago, Xander Wildeisen said:

I have nothing to do all day. Need to find a location for my business. Then my activity on this forum will go way down. Looking at cars gives me something to do. Have found a ton of cars for sale. There are some good buys listed for sale. A lot of over priced projects. Maybe stuff is getting harder to find. I need a shop, if I was a old car. I would be rusted by now.😒

Xander, If I recall from pictures that you have posted, you have been working out of your house. Correct me if I'm wrong. You probably have found the lack of space a huge problem, but how about neighbors? Are they tolerant of your activities? I only ask because my recollection is that your property appeared very non-slum like.

Do not live there anymore. House was sold in spring of 2017. Have not had a location for my business going on 4 years. Pictures building the hard top are from my dad's shop. He has had health issues, and let me store some of my stuff out there. Old house was in the county, would have been forced annexed into the city. One retired sheriff called it a county sweep. I think businesses were being put out of business. Or pushed into your free will choice of fraud. Do not need to go into it. Have posted comments about all of this before. The car scene in Idaho is bad. Businesses are targeted and Kool aid is poured. Very sad. Would love to see all of this come out and reported on. The local news media and law enforcement were contacted. Joined the chamber of commerce, they asked me to drop off the committee. Nobody wants to hear about all of this, I wonder why. If just a story about a small business going under, pushed out. It would never be heard. But this one includes a lot more. I am just waiting, something will pull this story into the court system. That forced annexation coming should go to the state supreme Court. Along with the rest of this story. Just looking for a shop, turn the radio on, and work on an old car. I hope Idaho answers for all of this. Along with the people who could have done something.